i buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection for my son as a gift but my son...

Discus and support i buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection for my son as a gift but my son... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When redeem show message (Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kaung Myat Linn, Nov 25, 2023.

1. i buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection for my son as a gift but my son...

When redeem show message

(Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later.)

(TokenDescriptionGet-Unreachable 9TZqtPqKU0OfT+hJ.8.76 2023/11/25 - 09:26:19 UTC)

:)

Kaung Myat Linn, Nov 25, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

How can i get minecraft windows 10 starter collection from microsoft store ? There is no option to purchase it.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that the only bundles you can purchase are the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock edition for PC and Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe collection.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

i buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection for my son as a gift but my son can't redeem

Hi Kaung. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, have you tried redeeming the code on a different device or web browser?

Also, please send screenshots of any errors you receive, and make sure the redemption code is not shown.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Morgan Sparrow Win User

No install option for minecraft purchase

The purchase shows as 'completed' under order history. I dont have an xbox, this is on my son's laptop. I purchased the deluxe edition and it said it was available for PC. I have just installed the minecraft launcher, minecraft and minecraft java separately but there are none of features of the deluxe edition.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Cannot download/launch Minecraft for Windows Master Collection

Hello kevintheradioguy,

Thanks for your reply.

We consulted our Internal Support Team about this, and they shared to us that this Minecraft for Windows Master Collection is now replaced by this - Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection. This comes with these contents: Minecoins, 5 maps, 1 texture pack, 5 Character Creator Items and 3 emotes in addition to Minecraft.

For more details, please check this: Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection

[​IMG]

We hope that helps!

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Regards,

6. DeniqL Win User

Do I need to buy Windows Game Pass to play Minecraft java edition on my laptop??

Thema:

i buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection for my son as a gift but my son...

1. i buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection for my son as a gift but my son... - Similar Threads - buy Minecraft Java

2. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  3. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  4. Minecraft wants me to buy Java again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wants me to buy Java again: I bought the Minecraft Java version, but today he asked me to buy it again. I recently deleted the office program, but I did not know that it was related to Minecraft. Please do what is necessary,...
  5. Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need to Buy Minecraft: Java Edition again?: [img] I just tried to log on to Minecraft and play some Java Edition while I am taking a break from work. The most peculiar thing pops up, "Buy Minecraft;" where the play button usually goes. I...
  6. If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition, will I need to buy Minecraft for Xbox...: I currently have a PC Game Pass. I'd like to give it up and buy Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. Would I have to buy Minecraft on Xbox Series X|S separately then?...
  7. Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wanted to buy Minecraft Java but it keeps saying purchase limit reached: Just made a Microsoft account and the Xbox(?) gamer name thing yesterday. Ever since then it has been impossible for me to buy Minecraft. The message "Your account has reached its purchase limit"...
  8. Can I buy Minecraft Java edition With Xbox Live Gift Cards On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Minecraft Java edition With Xbox Live Gift Cards On PC: Hi I am FPS, I have a 25$ dollar xbox live gift so can I buy Minecraft Java edition on pc in Xbox And this was My question Thank you - cda80a96-99ab-43d3-9233-e150524bf23d
  9. Minecraft: Java Edition says I need to "Buy" it again despite me owning it, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java Edition says I need to "Buy" it again despite me owning it, how do I fix this?: I have bought Minecraft: Java a while back and have been playing it as recently as two days ago, however yesterday I came across an issue when I open the launcher saying I need to "Buy Game"...
  10. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...