I buy minecraft deluxe edition and doesnt recived my minecoins

Discus and support I buy minecraft deluxe edition and doesnt recived my minecoins in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I buy minecraft deluxe edition and doesnt recived my minecoins a7d955bd-0a7d-4a24-992c-e10e06e2ac9b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maria Helena Maria, May 13, 2023.

1. I buy minecraft deluxe edition and doesnt recived my minecoins

:)

Maria Helena Maria, May 13, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Maria. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

Kindly check first if the status of the game purchase is completed.

If it's completed, try to log out and then log back into your account from the Minecraft launcher.

Try launching the game after that and see if the coins are there.
  3. B4dW0lF Win User

Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition Season pass.

I have purchased the Super Deluxe Edition of the game and redeemed the code on my account. Everything shows purchased but the season pass says I still need to buy it?

Even the Code card says it includes the season pass, but it doesnt show I own it...

When I go to my purchase history it shows I own the Super Deluxe Edition but it
    doesn't show the season pass was included...
  4. Morgan Sparrow Win User

No install option for minecraft purchase

The purchase shows as 'completed' under order history. I dont have an xbox, this is on my son's laptop. I purchased the deluxe edition and it said it was available for PC. I have just installed the minecraft launcher, minecraft and minecraft java separately but there are none of features of the deluxe edition.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

How to get free minecoins in minecraft poket edition

Hi Marco. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Minecoins can only be acquired by purchasing them; sadly there is no way to earn free Minecoins in Minecraft Pocket Edition. Please reach back if you have further questions.
  6. David Biehl Win User

minecraft iOS purchases missing.

we purchased minecoins through the apple store, and then used the minecoins to purchase the minecraft assets. i have a ios purchase history of buying minecoins ... but no history of assets bought with the minecoins. nor can i seem to restore said purchases.
    thats a huge problem! why cant i see this on my account?

needless to say, we will not be making any more purchases. ever since microsoft integrated minecraft with xbox live the experience has gone downhill.
Thema:

1. I buy minecraft deluxe edition and doesnt recived my minecoins - Similar Threads - buy minecraft deluxe

2. Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I install minecraft deluxe edition on my windows 11 pc after buying?: So yesterday I bought Minecraft deluxe edition JAVA and Bedrock. As I proceeded to installation, it displays an error that it couldn't find connection towards the Microsoft Store. After signing in...
  3. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...
  4. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  5. if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...: im asking this because im considering buying it from there because its cheaper but im not sure if it will work of it is even safe to do so cf4f0bf8-12aa-46e5-9d1f-37a5172d003f
  6. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  7. I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One: I want to buy a Minecraft legacy key for Xbox One, and I would like to know if it would work for Xbox Series S. Thanks in advance for any response or help e8ae3351-1409-4c2e-a113-3707ad62c6fb
  8. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  9. i buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection for my son as a gift but my son...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection for my son as a gift but my son...: When redeem show message (Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later.) (TokenDescriptionGet-Unreachable...
  10. Are you able to use an Xbox Gift Card to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you able to use an Xbox Gift Card to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe...: Like the title says, I'd like to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection... am I able to purchase it using an Xbox gift card ? 29768152-510c-4529-b0a6-2c1e2e8c8949