i buy a game way pc but en my Xbox one dont give me the opción to discharge

Discus and support i buy a game way pc but en my Xbox one dont give me the opción to discharge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I bought halo reach way PC but when I try to discharge in my Xbox one , don't give me the option to discharge With support told me : Try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Prz, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Daniel Prz
    Daniel Prz Guest

Yesterday I bought halo reach way PC but when I try to discharge in my Xbox one , don't give me the option to discharge With support told me :

Try to discharge again my profile but don't work

And the other option

Restart with console with fabrics defects but don't work

Any one work and in my profile show me that I have the game and the pay

NOTE: SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

:)

Daniel Prz, Jul 15, 2017
  2. EAMS132
    EAMS132 Guest
    Compre microsoft points por internet y no me aparecen, solo me cobraron. [Translation: Buy microsoft points online and not they appear to me, I just took.]

Hace 20 minutos aproximadamente compre con la tarjeta de credito 2000 microsoft points, la principio si me aparecian, trate de comprar algo desde el bazar y si me aparecen mis puntos comprados, le doy en comprar y me dice que hay un problema, que escoja
    otra opcion o que cambie mi opcion de pago, peor para que quiero cambiar mi opcion de pago si acabo de comprar puntos. Me meti a mi cuenta desde aqui y mis microsoft points aparecen en cero.

[Translation: Approximately 20
    minutes ago buy
    with credit card
    2000 microsoft points,
    the beginning if
    I appeared,
    try to buy something
    from the Bazaar
    and if my
    purchased points appear to
    me, I give
    in to buy and
    it tells me that
    there is a problem,
    to choose another
    option or changing
    my payment option,
    worse so I
    want to change my
    payment option if
    I just buy
    points. I
    went to my
    account from here
    and my microsoft
    points appear in
    zero.]

EAMS132, Jul 15, 2017
  3. R4NKING
    R4NKING Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 Play Anywhere

I bought Forza Horizon prerelease on disk and played it on my Xbox One and i love this game.

Now i bought a gaming Pc and now i wanted to play Forza Horzion 3 on my Pc, but i don't know how. So i researcht and found out, that when you buy Forza Horzion 3 on disk, you dont have the Xbox Play anywhere, which doesnt made sense to me. Now i must buy
    the game again to play it on Pc, because i dont know you dont have Xbox Play anywhere with the disk version.

Can i become the Version for the Pc too or must i buy it again?

Sorry for bad english

R4NKING, Jul 15, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: