I Built a new PC within the last month and it started to freeze and reset pretty...

Discus and support I Built a new PC within the last month and it started to freeze and reset pretty... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I built a new pc, MSI PRO B550M-VC Wifi, Ryzen 9 5900x, 3070 ti, thermaltake GF1 850W psu, 32gb ram, with a 1tb ssd and a 1tb hard drive. It ran great... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kuba Szczepanik, Dec 28, 2023.

1. I Built a new PC within the last month and it started to freeze and reset pretty...

I built a new pc, MSI PRO B550M-VC Wifi, Ryzen 9 5900x, 3070 ti, thermaltake GF1 850W psu, 32gb ram, with a 1tb ssd and a 1tb hard drive. It ran great for a week and then games started to freeze while playing, and then my pc would restart. Ive tried several fixed for this, including reinstalling drivers, memory diagnostics, and even restoring the pc to a previous point and the issue still seems to come up.

Bugcheck 1001 The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 (0xffffb78307cd2460, 0xfffff80592686730, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 66558e9a-56a5-4f98-9e6c-927996621fea.

Kernel power 41
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

- <System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>8</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2023-12-28T00:46:51.5468335Z" />

<EventRecordID>8019</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>DESKTOP-K2SNN5H</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

- <EventData>

<Data Name="BugcheckCode">278</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffffb78307cd2460</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xfffff80592686730</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xffffffffc000009a</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x4</Data>

<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>

<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>

<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>

<Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>

<Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>

<Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>

<Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>

<Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2">0</Data>

<Data Name="LongPowerButtonPressDetected">false</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

Kuba Szczepanik, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I Built a new PC within the last month and it started to freeze and reset pretty consistently while playing games. Kernel Power 41 Bugcheck 1001 fix?

Hi Kuba , my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are the games freezing on the XBOX app?

Please, follow these steps to uninstall the XBOX App from your PC:

1) Click Start, type Powershell and run as administrator.

2) Copy the commands below and paste them (individually) on the Powershell window.

Get-AppxPackage *Xbox* | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

After uninstalling the app, try running a cleaner application to fully remove all the files.

CCleaner is a very good option, but choose the one you are most comfortable with.

Then, restart your computer, then install the XBOX app, and try again.

Let me know if it works!
  3. RaidedHearts Win User

Fable 2 Freezing and Crashing

Something similar is happening to me. I can only get about 15 minutes of stable gameplay and then it just freezes up. This is definitely a new issue that has arisen within the last couple of months. Hopefully, we can find a workaround.
  4. Mike Ratcliff Win User

Tenure - silly question

I think mine got reset when I stopped playing Xbox to play on my Pc I built last christmas
  5. ps360 Win User

Do Console Online (versus) Only Shooters Ever Succeed?

Killzone is pretty populated. Not sure how long it will last, but usually arcade games kinda die out within a month.
  6. xGhost83x Win User

Xbox one freezing

Not sure if it's similar, but since the last update my Xbox one will freeze. It starts slow, a little lag, then if I try and turn it off it freezes. I have to unplug the console to reset it.
Thema:

I Built a new PC within the last month and it started to freeze and reset pretty...

1. I Built a new PC within the last month and it started to freeze and reset pretty... - Similar Threads - Built within last

2. If i factory reset will the Xbox keep the built in game i have ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i factory reset will the Xbox keep the built in game i have ?: Hello I wanted to know if i factory reset my Xbox will it keep my built in game i have . In this case it is Forza Horizon 5 . Even if i create a new account on it Naglis...
  3. My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gaming monitor has built in speakers but there is no audio coming out?: I have an XBOX series S and i have connected it to my monitor with an hdmi cable and there is no sound at all. I have an ACER NITRO VG0 so there is no headphone jack at all. I am not sure what to...
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  5. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  6. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  7. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 44c096fb-f60c-480b-a9a6-52b7ad237817
  8. does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to...: does windows 11 have built in Xbox wireless ability or do i still need the adapter to connect my turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 xbox headset to my pc? 97179966-61f9-4f9a-9fc7-c9977172de08
  9. Xbox console with an air filter built in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox console with an air filter built in: What if an Xbox console has an air filter built in, so that no dust goes into the system, cleans your air as a bonus. submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  10. I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...: The HDMI cable does have audio. What settings should the Xbox have? b34edbe9-5eef-4c9d-a1c5-8a9849ed131f