I brought the game black desert

Discus and support I brought the game black desert in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I brought the game black desert a few months ago but I have never been able to install or play it 4196a8e8-d336-4bc2-bcbd-8bcc04a8a0cc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tytybrehon, Aug 13, 2020.

1. tytybrehon
    tytybrehon Guest

I brought the game black desert a few months ago but I have never been able to install or play it

:)

tytybrehon, Aug 13, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. tytybrehon Win User

The game doesnt show at all it was brought june 9 2020 for $21.76
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey tytybrehon

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to install a game onto your console.

Do you remember the timeframe in which you originally purchased this game? If you do, you can review your

Order history
    to see which version of the game you are attempting to install. You may be trying to install a version of the game that may be no longer available and are required to install a different version.

Alternatively, you can view the
    My games
    page on the Xbox website, where you should be able to see a list of all the Xbox One and PC games you own. You can then select the game you are looking for and it should take you to the page of the game where you should be able to verify your ownership.

Both options give you the ability to
    install the game remotely
    on to your console to get you back to gaming.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. Hisket Win User

what PC games are we playing

Mainly black desert online and i play a bunch of the games on the gamepass such as the messenger.
  5. LATINO KING209 Win User

Arcade game request - Desert Strike & Desert Fighter

YHEA I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT IF THEY BROUGHT Desert Strike, Urban Strike, Jungle Strike....LOVE these games!

XBOX THIS WOUL BE A GOOD GAME TO BRING BACK TO THE CONSOLE.
  6. Real Dangerr Win User

black desert mystic

I truly need to get really into Black Desert. Its a great RPG game.
Thema:

1. I brought the game black desert - Similar Threads - brought game black

2. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  3. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  4. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  5. I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...: have the game on my Xbox one, use the same account on my PC, but cant find the game on the Xbox app on my PC, its as if it doesnt exist 898471a0-8828-406d-9a98-fdee404550a1
  6. I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently Brought EA FC 24 from Microsoft Store. But after installing the game and...: I have recently brought EA FC 24 from xbox Store. But why it is asking me to take Ultimate Game pass to play online multiplayer ? 5f2e5b97-e022-4b1b-951e-e6f3adc40716
  7. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x 17f79a4f-ee5d-4b6f-be7d-fe4b951b1f15
  8. I brought vault edition pack for call of duty MW3 but its not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought vault edition pack for call of duty MW3 but its not showing in game: I bought MW3 and then i bought the vault edition and on store i have it but in game its not showing up a8c23638-a245-499d-aefe-f6ffbf9daf02
  9. 0x8007001f Can’t download any games off game pass on Xbox one just brought ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8007001f Can’t download any games off game pass on Xbox one just brought ultimate: Just brought game pass and wanted to download games but keep getting 0x8007001f when I try and I have plenty storage, I have hard reset my Xbox, factory reset my xbox and still won’t work...
  10. I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...: So I brought gta on sale and then my friend brought the same edition for me as a gift code and now I can't redeem the gta dollars and he can't refund it help please...