I brought madden 24 deluxe & I don’t have none of my packs or the 4600 dollar t buy extra...

Discus and support I brought madden 24 deluxe & I don’t have none of my packs or the 4600 dollar t buy extra... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 7ae09ea0-35f1-459e-aa7a-d245d4a0cd5d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paco Kash, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Paco Kash
    Paco Kash Guest

I brought madden 24 deluxe & I don’t have none of my packs or the 4600 dollar t buy extra...

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Paco Kash, Aug 15, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

I brought madden 24 deluxe & I don’t have none of my packs or the 4600 dollar t buy extra packs on my ultimate team how do I go by getting it from you all

Hi Paco,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

May I know what are you trying to say?

Best regards
  3. WonderfulWest Win User

Fifa 13 Season Pass !!!!

Also I own the EA early access pass but I brought it to try out games like Tiger woods madden and nhl before i pre ordered them also i use UT alot so the extra packs every week and the discount on buying gold packs is a big plus but clearly thats a stupid
    mode aswell
  4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

How I receive my pre order content

Hi Tony *.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

The preorders depends of the version you bought:

Pre-order the Deluxe Edition and receive:

- 3-Day Early Access starting August 15, 2023 (depending on the time zone)
    - 4600 Madden Points
    Use Madden Points to upgrade your Ultimate Team™, customize your avatar with new
    uniform designs, and more.
    - Limited-time AKA Player Item with pre-order by July 22, 2023
    Players who pre-order the Madden NFL 24 Deluxe Edition by July 22, 2023 will receive an
    added bonus of an AKA Player Item for their Madden Ultimate Team roster.
    - Dual Entitlement
    Upgrade to Xbox Series X|S version
    - Josh Allen Elite Player Item
    - Choice of 2 Strategy Items (Offense or Defense)
    - NFL Marble Bills Gear

Pre-order the Standard Edition and receive:

- Josh Allen Elite Player Item
    - Choice of 2 Strategy Items (Offense and Defense)
    - NFL Marble Bills Gear

Standard version have no ealy access and must wait for the release date.

For more information:
    https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-24/news/gridiron-notes-madden-24-pre-order-details
  5. BarnavMitra Win User

Fort Nite Need Help

If this is not possible may I please have a free founders pack deluxe for my JosTheDude account, also check Wisepole (My dad) for proof of me buying the deluxe pack. please help meeeeeee
  6. BillyBundtBeard Win User

320GB HDD was working...now red ring of death

My bad! I DID download my gamertag and profile onto this new hard drive, so yeah, it should be licensed. I just really don't want to get banned, but there seems to be no other way to get more space for my deluxe model without coughing up a few hundred extra
    dollars and buying slim.
Thema:

1. I brought madden 24 deluxe & I don’t have none of my packs or the 4600 dollar t buy extra... - Similar Threads - brought madden deluxe

2. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  3. How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?: my ign went from Gamer_6451 to Gamer_6451_ because the hacker changed my IGN, the email and the password and i would like to know what i need to do to get the best change of recovering my account...
  4. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  5. Brought a Xbox elite core 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brought a Xbox elite core 2: Brought a controller this month and my Y button isn’t responding anyway went to register it on Microsoft devices comes up I only have 4 months warranty left out of a 1 year how????? It’s new...
  6. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  7. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  8. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  9. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  10. Madden game disconnects brought back to dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden game disconnects brought back to dashboard: I was playing a guy beating him 14-0 and all of a sudden i get this weird noise from tv and the game brings me right back to dashboard. never disconnected from xbox live but got the loss on the...