I brought a 50 dollar Xbox card thinking it was the 100 card , I’m trying to buy cod but is...

Discus and support I brought a 50 dollar Xbox card thinking it was the 100 card , I’m trying to buy cod but is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to add another 50 dollars to my account in order to buy call of duty mdw 2 c252918f-c154-4ed2-bcd3-486fce0428bd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DNA13RRS, Oct 31, 2022.

1. DNA13RRS
    DNA13RRS Guest

I brought a 50 dollar Xbox card thinking it was the 100 card , I’m trying to buy cod but is...

I’m trying to add another 50 dollars to my account in order to buy call of duty mdw 2

:)

DNA13RRS, Oct 31, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I brought a 50 dollar Xbox card thinking it was the 100 card , I’m trying to buy cod but is it possible I can put another 50 on my account and but modern day warfare

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today DNA13RRS

Yes, that's possible. You can add more money to your Microsoft account. When you do that your balance is going to increase as long as the gift card is from the same country and currency
  3. ngocphi Win User

Double TAX WTF!!!

Ya you don't pay taxes on gift cards ever as its is digital currency

That would be an issue with your store not xbox

So unless your government charges taxes on gift cards it doesn't go to xbox at all but the store

You are taxed on dlc purchases however

So if you buy 50 dollar dlc you must buy more then 50 dollar currency to cover the taxes
  4. Remilazer777 The cra Win User

Hello the December 24 I buy fc 24 because there was offer that said buy FC 24 and get 100$ gift card+ 500 fc points and nothing happen when I bought it

I’m in USA and I’m mad that the offer saids that Xbox will give you 100$ dollars Xbox gift card and 500 fc points if you bought fc 24 and I bought it and they just give me the game, and I’m sad they didn’t give me the gift card and fc points , and sorry if I talked mad, I’m just sad they didn’t have me the stuff, can you please tell me what to do
  5. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Should I Upgrade to a New Slim xbox 360 Model or wait for the Next generation console?

It depends cause there is a good number of games coming out between now and Feb. Either send it in for repairs or get a new slim. Sometimes best buy or gamestop gives you a 50 dollar gift card when you buy a new console. like that star wars console at my
    gamestop is a decent deal and there giving a 50 dollar gift card with it.
  6. Homer 23 Win User

Error 80122734

My account uses euros. I bought an 50 us dollars xbox card. I have the same error (80122734). How do i fix this? I can't trade it for another card, the store only has xbox cards on dollar, not euros.
Thema:

1. I brought a 50 dollar Xbox card thinking it was the 100 card , I’m trying to buy cod but is... - Similar Threads - brought dollar card

2. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  3. How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?: my ign went from Gamer_6451 to Gamer_6451_ because the hacker changed my IGN, the email and the password and i would like to know what i need to do to get the best change of recovering my account...
  4. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  5. Brought a Xbox elite core 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brought a Xbox elite core 2: Brought a controller this month and my Y button isn’t responding anyway went to register it on Microsoft devices comes up I only have 4 months warranty left out of a 1 year how????? It’s new...
  6. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  7. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23: I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1
  8. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  9. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  10. I brought madden 24 deluxe & I don’t have none of my packs or the 4600 dollar t buy extra...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought madden 24 deluxe & I don’t have none of my packs or the 4600 dollar t buy extra...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 7ae09ea0-35f1-459e-aa7a-d245d4a0cd5d