I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

Discus and support I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it. 758a9b3e-cd0b-4291-b826-d073943390e1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marion dee, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Marion dee
    Marion dee Guest

I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23

I brought 2k24 25th anniversary on 9/10/23 and when I tried downloading it back it said I didn't own it.

:)

Marion dee, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Marion, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2 to 3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please try to check you games in the order games history in this following website : Microsoft account | Home

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

In this article (http://answers.microsoft.com/thread/f6a603e3-c931-40b4-9f6b-e605b838d2ad), XBF Ihssane shows the solution to the problem can be solved by following these steps.

Greetings,
    Courtney.
  3. Day John Win User

I can’t get into my game any ideas ?

FIFA 23 I brought it and now it is saying ‘you may be seeing this message because the account that owns this content might have assigned a different console as their home Xbox’
  4. DeniqL Win User

Help, I brought a game and it says I don’t own it

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Are you completely sure you are using the same account you bought those games with?

If you are let's first try deleting the account's cache

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:
    1. Press the Xbox button.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.
    4. Close.

Power Cycle:
    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:
    1. Press the Xbox button.
    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.
    3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.
    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, check your library again
  5. Rodelio P. Win User

Where do I see my correct purchase?

Hi iRICKYMINAJ!

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're here to help and let's work on this together.

If you are unable to see the NBA 2K24 25th Anniversary Edition in your purchase history, you may want to try the following steps:

1. Check if you have purchased the correct edition of the game. The NBA 2K24 25th Anniversary Edition is a special edition of the game that includes additional content and features.

2. Check your email for a confirmation of your purchase. You should have received an email from Microsoft confirming your purchase of the NBA 2K24 25th Anniversary Edition.

3. Check your Xbox console or the Microsoft Store for your purchase history. You can view your purchase history by going to the Microsoft Store, selecting your profile, and then selecting "Purchase History."

Please let us know how it goes.

Greetings,

RodelioP.
  6. PixelPoc Win User

Can't Access Account.Xbox.Com

I have Windows 10. I tried this on chrome and I was brought to the same forum. I reset my Microsoft Edge (My search app of choosing) and it still brought me to the same thing. If you look at the forum you will see that it was last updated on June 25th
    and I visited the account.xbox.com link the 26th. It may very well have taken over the account.xbox.com link at redirected it to that forum.
Thema:

1. I brought 2k24 25th anniversary and now it says I don't own please help I brought it on 9/10/23 - Similar Threads - brought 2k24 25th

2. How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a refund if I brought a add on by mistake: REFUND Add one autobahn police sim 3 off road I payed £10.74 for it and I would like a refund please 21731e6c-e26a-4ade-babc-21f78a422156
  3. How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long would it take for my Minecraft account to be brought back?: my ign went from Gamer_6451 to Gamer_6451_ because the hacker changed my IGN, the email and the password and i would like to know what i need to do to get the best change of recovering my account...
  4. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  5. Brought a Xbox elite core 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brought a Xbox elite core 2: Brought a controller this month and my Y button isn’t responding anyway went to register it on Microsoft devices comes up I only have 4 months warranty left out of a 1 year how????? It’s new...
  6. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  7. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  8. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  9. I have recently brought a 165hz monitor to use with Xbox series s but I cannot turn on 165hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently brought a 165hz monitor to use with Xbox series s but I cannot turn on 165hz: My series s says the monitor is only 60hz and will not allow me to turn on 165hz how do I fix this? I am using y27gq-20 Lenovo monitor 3df1eba3-0fbe-4826-ab94-0a7739110e49
  10. just brought mine craft for windows 10 from Microsoft store it will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just brought mine craft for windows 10 from Microsoft store it will not launch: error code (-2015294512) minecraft for windows 10 will not launch logged out restarted computer not working still will not launch how do I get my money back from Microsoft? this is buggy...