I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games

Discus and support I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey. I was a XGP Ultimate user 2 months ago, last month I cancelled my subscription and today I got a standart XGP. I can download or play the games I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/snipars_exe, Mar 18, 2021.

1. I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games

Hey. I was a XGP Ultimate user 2 months ago, last month I cancelled my subscription and today I got a standart XGP. I can download or play the games I played 2 months ago, but for new games it says "Get game pass" and on the main page it first says "manage" but then the page refreshes automatically and it says "get game pass"

same for the accounts, it says get game pass for pc but when I click to manage I can see my subscription on the MS' page

submitted by /u/snipars_exe
    [link] [comments]

/u/snipars_exe, Mar 18, 2021
  2. Jerwals59 Win User

A Plague Tale download blocked at 0%

I'm on the Xbox Game Pass PC because I use a PC. My windows 10 is up to date, up-to-date drivers, I stopped downloading and then relaunched it downloads 300 MB then stops and downloads nothing. I repeat no worries for the other games of the XGP I also
    tried on the Same Microsoft Store.
  3. AaireillaAaireilla Win User

Xbox game pass

So I just bought game pass on my pc and wanted to download crusader kings 3 but when I click install it says "try again later something happend at our end" has any 1 else had this problem or know a fix I cant download other game pass games but not
    this 1?
  4. lxSakuraixl Win User

I am unable to download outer worlds on xbox app for PC

I have tried downloading other games for the xbox for pc app and it works. The only problem I am having is when I try to download outer worlds it gets the game doesn't download. I have tried cancelling the
    download and re trying the download multiple times and every time it just says 231.9 MB of 37.3 GB. My xbox game pass for pc is also up to date to I don't know what the problem is.
    Did you try to download it and pause it because when i download stuff I Restart my xbox/PC when its slow.
  5. Rash Misfit Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC can't run any of games

Their could be a couple of reasons

Make sure youre signed into the account that has the actual game pass and make sure your account isnt signed on, on your xbox

If youre getting game pass by system link (game share) the only way to play the XGP is to be signed on the account that is actually paying for the game pass on PC
  6. scottyw88 Win User

XBox app not registering my Gamepass Ultimate status

Having the same issue on PC. Account say my sub is good until March but keep getting the "Join Game Pass" when trying to download anything.
Thema:

I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games

1. I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games - Similar Threads - bought XGP says

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. 买了xgp会员为什么游戏显示不可用(Why does the game display unavailable when I bought an xgp member)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    买了xgp会员为什么游戏显示不可用(Why does the game display unavailable when I bought an xgp member): [img] 如图显示的有好多游戏都显示不可用 As shown in the figure, many games are unavailable 7405c64b-7090-49c4-9490-fe4ef7dab6bd
  10. I just bought a XGP to my computer and I don't know what to play. Do you have any great...

in XboX Insiders
    I just bought a XGP to my computer and I don't know what to play. Do you have any great...: Like in the tittle submitted by /u/SpoXuu [link] [comments]