I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

Discus and support I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by matt toedt, Dec 28, 2023.

1. matt toedt
    matt toedt Guest

I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play...

I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue? Only happening on the old xbox.

:)

matt toedt, Dec 28, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue?

I will be waiting for your response, come back if you have more questions.
  3. matt toedt Win User

I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play roblox, it asks for a disc to be inserted? What's the issue?

Okay, let me Uninstall and reinstall. He has always had ability to play prior on xbox one. Must be something with making the series x the home device.
  4. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Matt,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

The problem is that Roblox is not available in physical format for Xbox One. It is only available as a digital download.

Therefore, if you are trying to play Roblox on an Xbox One, you must have the app installed on your console.

To install Roblox on your Xbox One, follow these steps:

Go to the Xbox Store.
    Search for "Roblox."

Select "Roblox" and then "Get."
    Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.

Once Roblox is installed, you will be able to play it without needing to insert a disc.

If you already have Roblox installed on your Xbox One, you may need to reinstall the app to fix the issue. To reinstall Roblox, follow these steps:

Go to the Settings app.

Select "System."

Select "Storage."

Select "Apps and games."

Select "Roblox."

Select "Uninstall."

Once Roblox has been uninstalled, you can reinstall it from the Xbox Store.

Source: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/roblox/BQ1TN1T79V9K/0001

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  5. StevenMcNally2 Win User

Just upgraded to series X but can't make it home xbox

Because my 2 kids now share ultimate game pass or whatever is called this really isn't much use.

When the older son had his xbox one the 2 boys could share the gold pass and ultimate pass etc but now he has upgraded to x series these features are no longer shared between the 2 kids.

All I want is what they had when they both had xbox ones is to hVe the same now one has upgraded to x series.
  6. Christopher Fern Win User

Goat Simulator 3 - Achievements are listed as "not supported" even though I earn them, game is replaced with "Home" on profile, and official club is broken

I’m having the same issue, bought it yesterday evening (Nov. 16th) for my kids on their account for their Xbox Series S, achievements pop up on screen but I get the same “achievements not supported error” when trying to view, and can’t even view the game on my Xbox Phone companion app.

I tried installing it fresh on my Xbox Series X, same issue. I tried uninstalling and re-installing on their Series S, same issue.
Thema:

1. I bought xbox series x for my kids, still have xbox 1. Now when my son tries to play... - Similar Threads - bought series kids

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  4. I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me...
  5. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  6. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  7. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  8. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  9. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  10. bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 170hz monitor but when plugging it in to my series s via hdmi I get an overlocking...: I can hear the sounds on the Xbox screen but can’t see them. cefced86-dea6-473f-946a-8e414487ecdb