I bought Xbox One and I want my old Xbox 360 gamertag

Discus and support I bought Xbox One and I want my old Xbox 360 gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem with my gamertag, when a login with my email in the new xbox one console apparently a new gamertag is created, instead of continuing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MauryGracia, Nov 22, 2019.

1. MauryGracia
    MauryGracia Guest

:)

MauryGracia, Nov 22, 2019
  2. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Longest owned gamer tags ?

my current gamertag is 2 years old, which is when i bought the xbox one ... i bought my 360 in 2011, but i lost my old gamertag email.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Maury,

Thanks for the replies and updates on the issue. At this point we recommend to request a call from support. They will be able to search up emails you currently have or have had and see which one is linked to the old 360 account. Provided you are able to
    verify the accounts. They will also be able to see if any gamer tag changes have been done.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Harry37376 Win User

Make sure you have put the right email in.
  5. MauryGracia Win User

Yes, I don't know what status it has, that 360 console just stopped being used for years
  6. MauryGracia Win User

Yes, I´m sure. Included I can see notifications from ubisoft with my original email and the username of my gamertag. I log in with that email but dont with my original gamertag :(
Thema:

1. I bought Xbox One and I want my old Xbox 360 gamertag - Similar Threads - bought old 360

2. i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally bought $43 minecraft on my old account and now it synced with my new one and...: i have tried logging out and logging back in, nothing works 144688e5-7bed-4ed2-8a23-e7795482f726
  3. I cantremember my password i bought fc 24 on old and dont have it on new im on same Xbox on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cantremember my password i bought fc 24 on old and dont have it on new im on same Xbox on...: I cantremember my password for old account i bought fc 24 on old account online do i have to buy it again im on same xbox ussing second account d0c471a1-4052-4b36-a3f7-7b2b1bc320ef
  4. I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...: Unsure what I need to do to sort this as I'm unable to log back into my old account, have I lost the ability to play my games unless I buy them again? 71f3c28b-5689-4b1c-92ae-91d66de0d4b7
  5. why am i not able to play digitally purchased games bought from my old xbox to my new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i not able to play digitally purchased games bought from my old xbox to my new: i have previously purchased tom clancys rainbow six seige on my old gen xbox but after buying a new gen xbox and trying to play it, it is saying that i dont own this game. this has also happened...
  6. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...: i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live...
  7. I bought and played Minecraft on an old account, migrated the account and it says I've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought and played Minecraft on an old account, migrated the account and it says I've...: Hey there, I recently wanted to play Minecraft on my old account that I bought Minecraft on and played for a few months, so I decided to migrate the account so I could play on it again. However,...
  8. I had bought a game on my old Xbox one and its saying i need to buy it again on my new Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had bought a game on my old Xbox one and its saying i need to buy it again on my new Xbox...: I had bought a game on my old Xbox one and its saying i need to buy it again on my new Xbox series s? 883e646e-bdd6-48c9-8b81-76140feb708c
  9. bought xbox1, 3wks ago set up a new xbox live account want to merge it with my old 360 account ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought xbox1, 3wks ago set up a new xbox live account want to merge it with my old 360 account ...: I finely decided to update to xbox 1 and set it up with out knowing better i made a new live account i would like to if i can get my points from my old account and transfer to new one so i can do...
  10. Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an Xbox 360 second hand. It has the parent lock pass code on it and have asked old ...: bought an Xbox 360 second hand for Christmas. Now tried to use it and parental lock is on. Comes up asking for pass code. Have asked old owners and they don't remember what it is. How do I fix...