I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

Discus and support I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; xbox live 12/1/2019 and the game pass ultimate 1 dollar deal. three month. It does show the 3 month expires 3/31/2020 but having xbox live gold as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by addictgaming360, Dec 5, 2019.

1. I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

xbox live 12/1/2019 and the game pass ultimate 1 dollar deal. three month. It does show the 3 month expires 3/31/2020 but having xbox live gold as well. Shows the real expire 4/1/2020.

Shouldn't I have a fourth month 29 days or 28 days in stead? I am going to be calling xbox 12/3/2019 when I finish my real life errands. Just needed a answer.

:)

addictgaming360, Dec 5, 2019
  2. addictgaming360 Win User

Thank you for your responses. But not a if. I payed 2 dollars. I have done the years worth before. This is what happen there was a dollar promotion xbox live. Then the following day 12/1/2019 the deal of ultimate. But I was going to wait on the 16th day.
    However I use the promotion on the 12/2/2019
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

here is the conversion rate at the moment:

Upgrade Gold, go Ultimate

After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price)
    of those codes.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  4. Swift Oldboy Win User

It would have been better if you bought at least 1-3 years of Gold during Black Friday or Cyber Monday and than purchased Ultimate for $1 to get it for a way better conversion rate before paying full Ultimate price so soon.
  5. Jayhab4real Win User

It depends how much xbox live you had before converting to Ultimate.

If you bought a month of live on 12/1/19, that would cover you until the end of the month (for simplicity).

You then bought take advantage of the 3 months of Ultimate for $1; this gets added to your xbox live and extends your total subscription to the end of March, so an additional 3 months / 4 months in total.
  6. McMillJon Win User

Microsoft charged me, but I cannot use the game I bought.

so I bought RDR 2 Special edition using mi ultimate pass, however, it expired a couple of days ago
    Hi Daniel,

When "purchasing" games through the use of the ultimate game pass or even game with gold. You must have an active Xbox live gold or ultimate game pass subscription to be able to still play the games.

When you say "bought". Did you get it for free or was it at a discounted rate?

Hope this helped.
Thema:

1. I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - bought live next

2. I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...: I bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t vI bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t? V?...
  3. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  4. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11
  5. I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox360 from amazon.But i cant sign in to xbox live because i dont have the info...: Cant sign into xbox360 live bought a rebuilt system from amazon and i dont know the right email or password fb5d131e-65d4-41a8-9bee-62a70da3823e
  6. We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games for the console with my credit card?: We live in Botswana and bought an xbox s. Can i buy games online for the console with my credit card? 44704f72-fe0f-4cac-8ad4-4c9e808e3d6c
  7. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  8. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  9. I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a xbox live gold supscription, but it is not updated on my xbox: I bought a Xbox Live Gold subscription for my son on his gamertag, but it is not updated on his Xbox, although I have confirmation that the purchase went through....
  10. I bought a years worth of xbox live then hopped on the next day and it was gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a years worth of xbox live then hopped on the next day and it was gone: Can someone please help with this? 04535de1-1e14-4b0b-86fb-7a2a27f64d1c