I bought Xbox gamepass on cloud gaming and it doesn’t work I got charged and everything but...

Discus and support I bought Xbox gamepass on cloud gaming and it doesn’t work I got charged and everything but... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the game pass for a month and then I got charged but I can’t even play [img] cba5c24a-d588-42c3-9c8b-b55f4a962074 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jamaljacksonsr, Dec 28, 2022.

1. I bought Xbox gamepass on cloud gaming and it doesn’t work I got charged and everything but...

I bought the game pass for a month and then I got charged but I can’t even play
    I bought Xbox gamepass on cloud gaming and it doesn’t work I got charged and everything but... [​IMG]

:)

Jamaljacksonsr, Dec 28, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

I bought Xbox gamepass on cloud gaming and it doesn’t work I got charged and everything but I can’t play games

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

We need to verify if your transaction is successful or not by signing in at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. If it's still showing as "Pending", kindly give time and try checking it again after 24 hours.
  3. THE GAM3RK1NG Win User

my account keeps getting the 0x82D40003 code when trying to play games like enlisted or online games, while other accounts work.

apparently on my other console it doesn’t work either. other accounts work on both xboxs but my main account doesn’t (i bought gamepass on it too).
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Game Pass

If you bought a game you own it so you won’t need GamePass. Try doing a Hard reset of your console, if that doesn’t work uninstall the games & reinstall.
  5. Applied Motion Win User

Backwards Compatibility is Broken!

I looked through some other posts and got my answer. I had bought the DLC on those games via disc. Duh, I forgot. My bad. Either way with the DLC downloaded and saved games moved to cloud via my Xbox 360...everything is working fine.
  6. Nipsauce Win User

GTA 5 (GAME PASS)

I bought GTA V before i got gamepass back in november of last year but when Gta Got removed from gamepass it said i dont own the game even though i bought it before i got gamepass
Thema:

I bought Xbox gamepass on cloud gaming and it doesn’t work I got charged and everything but...

1. I bought Xbox gamepass on cloud gaming and it doesn’t work I got charged and everything but... - Similar Threads - bought gamepass cloud

2. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  3. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  4. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  5. Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my...

in XboX Insiders
    Looking for direction on how to share my gamepass with the 2 new xboxs' I bought for my...: I bought both of my kids an XBox. Can I share my gamepass with both of them? If so, can someone point me in the right direction as to how? submitted by /u/Guy_On_Not_A_Buffalo [link] [comments]
  6. Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox): Im going to the Philippines on May, i’m planning to bring my Xbox Series S, i’m wondering if a Gamepass ultimate that was bought and redeemed in the US will work in the Philippines (Online and...
  7. i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...: i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to subscribe , i can't play with the others, what should i do? 89ee69b6-babc-4e98-8ff1-664a1a02edf5
  8. xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gamepass removed my bought operators in rainbow six siege.: i have played rainbow six siege quite awhile and unlocked a few operators throughout the years. then I bought an Xbox game pass in 2021. I would later unsubscribe in july of 2023. But now ubisoft...
  9. Bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded R6 but wont it wont open anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded R6 but wont it wont open anymore: So i bought xbox pc gamepass and downloaded a bunch of games and i was able to play all of them including R6 but now when i try to play it, it wont let me play the game and i cant even delete the...
  10. i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...: i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate code inside at the bottom of the box but i didnt get one. aa0730e4-cf9d-45de-a4a7-bcd71e835cf4