i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned

Discus and support i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i bought sea of thieves and minecraft on microsoft store but when i try playing them it says i don't own it. 7b9eb24a-4ef1-4343-b927-4dabeb372584 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bruno Wanderley2, Oct 7, 2023.

1. i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned

Hi, i bought sea of thieves and minecraft on microsoft store but when i try playing them it says i don't own it.

:)

Bruno Wanderley2, Oct 7, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Bruno W! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I understand the problem you are presenting, and I am truly sorry, I hope I can help you.

I want to clarify that we do not belong to Microsoft, we are a member of the community and players like you, therefore the help information provided is based on research and own knowledge.

I would like you to follow these steps below to solve your problem.

Sync your account licenses to your Xbox app and Microsoft Store using the following procedure:

1. Sign out of both the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app.
    2. Perform a reset of the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store.

- Press the Windows + I key on your keyboard to open Windows settings and click on "Applications".
    - Find the application called "Xbox" and select it, then click on "Advanced Options" and then on "Reset" and confirm the process, do the same for the application called "Microsoft Store".

3. Restart your PC.
    4. Sign back into the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store. Make sure you do it with the same account and that they are not different.

Anyway, verify that you are logging into the correct account, I hope this information is of great help. If you need anything else, let me know and I will be very attentive.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Bought a game but Microsoft Store says I don't own it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly validate the transaction for the game first. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and locate your order for Sea Of Thieves. It should be visible as "redeemed" or "completed".

Once you have located the transaction, kindly sign out both on your Microsoft Store App and Xbox App then restart your PC before signing back in. Make sure that you will sign in under the account where the game was redeemed.
  4. TimidMinds Win User

Achievements

If its not specifically listed as the PC version of the game on the Microsoft store app, then no. Because I own games on console that I haven't installed/bought on PC that says I own that version the game on the PC. Whereas some of the puzzle games I like
    that I own on console don't say I own them on PC as they are two different ports.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

I bought two games, I redeemed and when on Microsoft store says I don't own the games

Hello Ronith, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your purchase.

Please log in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders with the account that you used the codes with. If you see the games listed there then please give it about an hour or so if you've just bought them. You could also go to My Games & Apps>Full Library>Owned Games on your console to see if they're listed there for you.

If you don't see the games listed then check other accounts just in case.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Windows 10 games

Hi,

Their achievements appear because these games - which Microsoft sells on Steam - can use Xbox accounts and support Xbox achievements. They don't show as owned on the Xbox App, because you bought these games on the Steam Platform, not the Windows 10 Store.
Thema:

1. i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned - Similar Threads - bought games microsoft

2. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  3. Free online for games bought in Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Free online for games bought in Microsoft store: Multiplayer, in some games, is about 30 to 50% of the content and besides the game itself, you have to pay for the subscription in order to get the online access. In my opinion, it's not a really...
  4. I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game: I bought a shark card from the Microsoft store but receive it in the game 24c112be-5819-406e-bd2e-43456b9ae729
  5. Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked xbox with epic games (pc) would i get my vbucks if i bought it of microsoft/xbox: I've bought 1000 vbucks from Microsoft/Xbox and it hasn't came yet but I read it could take up to 24 hours. so I'm just wondering if I will even get the vbucks if I bought it off Microsoft/Xbox...
  6. Can I get a refund on the Xbox game pass core that I bought with my Microsoft points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on the Xbox game pass core that I bought with my Microsoft points?: I thought the Xbox games pass core was the some as the Xbox game pass gold and it was not clear so I bought it. 545f02a2-6f34-4cd3-be7a-1a16fc92e626
  7. I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on...: I bought a game from microsoft store using a code from (removed) but it wont show on another device? It also does not show in my purchase history and will only allow me to purchase it again from...
  8. I bought a game on the Microsoft Xbox Store. Can I claim or move it to my steam account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on the Microsoft Xbox Store. Can I claim or move it to my steam account?: I was I big Xbox kid back then, and I now have a suitable pc for gaming. I have bought Enter The Gungeon, one of my favorite games, on my Xbox. And it is purchasable on the Steam store, but I...
  9. i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...: i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says installation stopped 697fa26c-61f3-4ce2-97bc-7b2d75c24499
  10. Hi Microsoft It's me Omry i just bought xbox game pass ultimate yesterday and one of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Microsoft It's me Omry i just bought xbox game pass ultimate yesterday and one of my...: is there something wrong with my games a72f3d89-c9e5-4922-9f1d-a9f7d16f2666