I bought two games, I redeemed and when on Microsoft store says I don't own the games

Discus and support I bought two games, I redeemed and when on Microsoft store says I don't own the games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought two games, Minecraft Legends and Minecraft Dunegons Ultimate Edition. I redeemed the code on the microsoft website, I was signed in. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ronith Kamath, Jun 23, 2023.

1. I bought two games, I redeemed and when on Microsoft store says I don't own the games

I bought two games, Minecraft Legends and Minecraft Dunegons Ultimate Edition. I redeemed the code on the microsoft website, I was signed in. When I went to the microsoft store to install it, It told me I had to buy it again! I went to my outlook to check my order it says I bought it but I don't own it on the app store

Please help.

Thank you.

:)

Ronith Kamath, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

I bought two games, I redeemed and when on Microsoft store says I don't own the games

Hello Ronith, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your purchase.

Please log in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders with the account that you used the codes with. If you see the games listed there then please give it about an hour or so if you've just bought them. You could also go to My Games & Apps>Full Library>Owned Games on your console to see if they're listed there for you.

If you don't see the games listed then check other accounts just in case.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Bought a game but Microsoft Store says I don't own it

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly validate the transaction for the game first. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and locate your order for Sea Of Thieves. It should be visible as "redeemed" or "completed".

Once you have located the transaction, kindly sign out both on your Microsoft Store App and Xbox App then restart your PC before signing back in. Make sure that you will sign in under the account where the game was redeemed.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

i bought two games in microsoft store and they don't appear as owned

Hi Bruno W! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I understand the problem you are presenting, and I am truly sorry, I hope I can help you.

I want to clarify that we do not belong to Microsoft, we are a member of the community and players like you, therefore the help information provided is based on research and own knowledge.

I would like you to follow these steps below to solve your problem.

Sync your account licenses to your Xbox app and Microsoft Store using the following procedure:

1. Sign out of both the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app.
    2. Perform a reset of the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store.

- Press the Windows + I key on your keyboard to open Windows settings and click on "Applications".
    - Find the application called "Xbox" and select it, then click on "Advanced Options" and then on "Reset" and confirm the process, do the same for the application called "Microsoft Store".

3. Restart your PC.
    4. Sign back into the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store. Make sure you do it with the same account and that they are not different.

Anyway, verify that you are logging into the correct account, I hope this information is of great help. If you need anything else, let me know and I will be very attentive.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. TimidMinds Win User

Achievements

If its not specifically listed as the PC version of the game on the Microsoft store app, then no. Because I own games on console that I haven't installed/bought on PC that says I own that version the game on the PC. Whereas some of the puzzle games I like
    that I own on console don't say I own them on PC as they are two different ports.
  6. XW KILLERMAN XW Win User

i bought two dlc for a back compatible game on the xbox one but it says i dont own them plz help

i found when i bought the game but not the two dlcs also it says i own them in the xbox 360 store
Thema:

1. I bought two games, I redeemed and when on Microsoft store says I don't own the games - Similar Threads - bought games redeemed

2. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  3. Redeem code for a game bought on amazon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code for a game bought on amazon: I bought minecraft Java and bedrock for my sons pc via a voucher code from Amazon. The email came through which I opened on my phone. My son uses my email on his pc but as I redeemed the code on...
  4. Bought game on sale as a gift and they cannot redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game on sale as a gift and they cannot redeem it: I purchased Fallout 76 as a gift for a family member and when they received it they were given a "Cannot redeem code, please follow the instructions on the card" We both have Xbox One's and I had...
  5. i bought a game for my friend and he can not redeem it for some reason ame Ark Survival...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought a game for my friend and he can not redeem it for some reason ame Ark Survival...: i bought a game for my friend and he can not redeem it for some reason what can i do to fix this can i get my money back or can i give my friend Ark Survival Evolved Genesis DLC ethier that or can...
  6. xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.: Hello. Recently I've bought xBox Game Pass Ultimate since I wanted to redeem one of the rewards available. However, when I try to claim any of them on the Windows 10 xBox app, instead of there...
  7. Bought a game, cannot redeem it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, cannot redeem it: Hi everyone, I bought a Lego game from the Dutch Microsoft Store today. After I finished my payment, it told me to select "buy" again on the product page to redeem my game. However, everytime I...
  8. Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...: Hello, I hope I can get some help here, after desperately trying to find help on support pages. I bought Gears 5 (redeemed a code). It runs fine but I cannot go online. The game always runs in...
  9. I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...: I also tried to refund my purchase but i cant even do that too for some odd reason, i would appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this problem. 796a9621-b772-430c-ad89-95d113901996
  10. So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said...: So if i have bought the xbox game pass and i redeem a gold membership after i bought said pass does the gold pass get upgraded? ffcb7273-7e53-42c1-98bc-77d01dd244cc