I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in...

Discus and support I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in my Gmail or amazon to redeem can I please get a refund?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Viky Boy, Apr 30, 2023.

1. Viky Boy
    Viky Boy Guest

I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in...

I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in my Gmail or amazon to redeem can I please get a refund?

:)

Viky Boy, Apr 30, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in my Gmail or amazon to redeem can I please get a refund?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

if the purchase was made at an amazon store, they are responsible for delivering the card with the code to be redeemed. If you did not receive what you purchased, contact amazon support.
  3. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

1/2 price XBox Gamepass 12 month Sub announced at XO18 but can't find it online ??

You can get redeemable gift cards at Best Buy and Amazon today, digital codes via email delivery are available now (I already bought and redeemed mine this morning from Best Buy). I believe the Microsoft Store will have these as well, but they seem to
    be in store only for he gift cards as I haven't been able to find them on the store site either.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Georestricted code with correct regions

did you buy a digital code or did you buy a physical card from Amazon? If you bought a physical card please check that you did not buy it from a third-party seller and purchased it directly from Amazon.

You'll have to contact their customer service for problems with their gift cards, all gift cards are distributed by third-party or are responsible for making sure working codes get out just as if you bought a game from Best Buy you would return it to them and not Microsoft
  5. PunkMilitia Win User

Pre ordering Series X with gift cards

Hi, yeah I bought a Microsoft gift card from the Microsoft store and redeemed it straight away. I saw there's some good deals on Xbox gift cards through amazon, and was wondering what if I bought them and redeemed them as soon as they arrive.

Can they expire after being redeemed?
  6. TDKJ0K3R Win User

Gift cards

I just wanted to ask if i buy a gift card for say i.e amazon can i top up mu xbox account or not only ask as it makes sense £10 amazon is the same as £10 xbox money wise.
    So i use a £10 gift card top up on amazon then i use that to buy another £10 gift card that you redeem the same to topup £10 on xbox i know i bought a amazon card but they both are 25 character digital top up code you know £10 amazon is the same as £10 xbox😕
Thema:

1. I bought two 20€ xbox Digital gift cards from Amazon and neither of them were available in... - Similar Threads - bought 20€ Digital

2. Just bought a series X and now Ark is kicking me to Home Screen every 20-30 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought a series X and now Ark is kicking me to Home Screen every 20-30 minutes: If I transfer maps, use a teleporter, and at random intervals the games kicks me to Home Screen. Never did this on the one X 32f7cc68-7f81-4202-a5a7-1373234ae0e1
  3. I cant play minecraft windows 10 edition, re bought the game for $20, still cant play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft windows 10 edition, re bought the game for $20, still cant play the...: On my old PC i owned minecraft windows 10 edition, and it was linked to my xbox account. I reset my hard drive and i cant play it anymore, it wont show up in windows search or anything, so i...
  4. i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought cod point 20$ i didn't get them i want a refund 20$ refund: i bought 20 dollars worth of cod points i didn't get the points i lost 20 dollars please give me a refund 1affa92c-16ad-41ac-89f6-006552bef793
  5. I bought fifa 20 and cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought fifa 20 and cant play: I bought digital fifa 20 on my former xbox that is now broken. I bought a new xbox, loged in my Microsoft account but I have lost all my games. Is there something i can do or i'll have to buy it...
  6. Fifa 20 auf microsoft seite gekauft und nicht erhalten (Fifa 20 on microsoft side bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa 20 auf microsoft seite gekauft und nicht erhalten (Fifa 20 on microsoft side bought...: Hallo und zwar habe ich das Problem das ich heute den 29.09.19 um 18:05 mir FIFA 20 für die Xbox one auf der Microsoft Seite gekauft habe da dort sofort Überweisung geht ....jetzt hab ich aber...
  7. I bought the atom,tmnt,and enchantress pack on injustice for 20$ and only got the atom.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the atom,tmnt,and enchantress pack on injustice for 20$ and only got the atom.: has this happened to anyone else? How do i get either refunded or the characters i bought? I also bought the hellboy bundle and got all 3 characters promised....i just wanted the kids to be able...
  8. I bought a £20 voucher to put money on my account and it doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a £20 voucher to put money on my account and it doesn’t work: I bought a £20 voucher to put money on my account but it doesn’t work. Every time I type the cod in it says that the code was not found d772db04-1923-44f4-99b4-13d80bb81463
  9. Bought 20€ xbox code that was used already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 20€ xbox code that was used already: Hello, im making an dispute through the website i bought the code, and the seller is asking me for the exact date and time when the code was used, could you please tell me the exact time and date...
  10. Bought 20€ xbox code that was used already

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought 20€ xbox code that was used already: Hello, im making an dispute through the website i bought the code, and the seller is asking me for the exact date and time when the code was used, could you please tell me the exact time and date...