I bought this Xbox and it came with no switches

Discus and support I bought this Xbox and it came with no switches in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought this Xbox and it came with no Xbox switches and I have tried going and looking for other ways to get them but this is my last hope... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miguel Hernandez6, Jun 19, 2023.

1. I bought this Xbox and it came with no switches

I just bought this Xbox and it came with no Xbox switches and I have tried going and looking for other ways to get them but this is my last hope

:)

Miguel Hernandez6, Jun 19, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you mean Home switches, those are account based, not console based. If you've used all of the switches on your account, you'll have to wait for the limit to reset.
  3. SlayingADragon Win User

When did you start

I bought an xbox 360 on the first day it came out. I made a profile but then switched over to this about a year later for fun. Since then I have solely been playing on this account for the remainder of the time till now.
  4. theBakednuts Win User

Xbox One controller battery choices

I bought a two controller charge base came with two batterys get about ten hours of play time easy switch out when needed.
  5. real flauschi Win User

Xbox live gold

One day i bouhgt a card for 25 dollars but when I got the money it was on germany so I switched from Austria to Germany and bought gold and now I can't buy gold. And now I bought a code for gold reedemed it and then, the same message as on the xbox came
    and now I didn't got the money back!
  6. Xplosi Win User

Xbox 360 issue using HDMI cable for 1080p !

When I bought my Xbox it came with the normal audio and video cords, but it also had red, green, and blue HDTV cords with a switch on the end the plugs into the 360 to change formats. I suggest looking this up on ebay or amazon. They are 1080p.
Thema:

1. I bought this Xbox and it came with no switches - Similar Threads - bought came switches

2. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  3. I bought a used xbox one and it came with 507 games in the complete library

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a used xbox one and it came with 507 games in the complete library: Hi, I bought a used Xbox One and after doing the initial setup I noticed that in the complete collection I had 507 games and it lets me play online without gamepass, this seems strange to me...
  4. I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....: I bought a UFC 5 game but it says that it is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S. Kindly advise. b3217a0a-cd15-4ae3-b5d1-522e1e0fbe9e
  5. I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade...: I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade when will i be billed for the standard edition and will i still get early access...
  6. Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s...: Hi there, I bought call of duty mw2 (latest one) on the PS5 when it roughly came out. It’s now season 5. I bought the cross gen bundle , and now cannot purchase the vault edition. Is there a way I...
  7. i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a...: i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a few months back and now with the newe update or purchasing they are both gone someone please help me ive...
  8. I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and it only came with the base game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and it only came with the base game: I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and nothing appeared with the option to download or install. I eventually found a way to download the base game from the my games & apps section but when...
  9. My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came...: My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock edition a few years ago before the "2 in 1" deal came out. When it did come out, we were told and understood that players who already owned one copy of...
  10. So I bought gamepass and live together thinking the normal gamepass came with live but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I bought gamepass and live together thinking the normal gamepass came with live but...: So I bought gamepass normal thinking it came with live but when I tried using multi-player it didn't work so I though okay I screwed up might as well buy live and wait till next month to get...