I bought this on Xbox 360, why is XBox One Back Compati asking me to pay for it again?

Discus and support I bought this on Xbox 360, why is XBox One Back Compati asking me to pay for it again? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought this game on 08/01/2011. I downloaded it, completed it, got all the achievements. I still have it on my old Xbox 360. Bully Scholarship... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PH2010, Dec 17, 2016.

1. PH2010
    PH2010 Guest

I bought this on Xbox 360, why is XBox One Back Compati asking me to pay for it again?

I bought this game on 08/01/2011. I downloaded it, completed it, got all the achievements. I still have it on my old Xbox 360. Bully Scholarship Edition shows on my download history. It is definitely Scholarship Edition and not some other versson.

On my Xbox One it is now available under backwards compatibility, but does not show in my game library as being available to install. I can see it in the store, but when I try to download from there on my Xbox One it asks me to pay again.

Other backwards compatible titles do not do this. Is this a bug, and can it be fixed? My gamertag is Jackmeister3 if anyone from MS reads this forum.

:)

PH2010, Dec 17, 2016
  2. Luizbomb
    Luizbomb Guest
    I bought a game for a wrong plataform

Well, I just bought a game on my Pc for my Xbox 360 (I usualy buy on my Xbox, but this time I was on my pc), but it says that I bought for Xbox One. I didn't see that I was buying a game for Xbox One, even though, I don't have a Xone. So, please,
    I'm asking for you to, help me to fix it, I'm really sad for this. I can't pay for something I won't use :'(

The game I just bought is Life is Strange, the pack with all episdes. I'm in love with this game, but, now this. I bought this on Xbox 360, why is XBox One Back Compati asking me to pay for it again? :(

Is it possible to change my purchase? I don't want the money back, I just want the game!

I hope you guys help me.

Xoxo,

Luiz from Amazon rainforest.

Luizbomb, Dec 17, 2016
  3. Really not impressed (Game account transfare

So, I sound ungrateful.

My fiance has bought me a Xbox one with destiny, but I'm not happy with this Terraira.

I've paid twice so far, why must I pay AGAIN?

I hardly believe that the anything has changed for me to pay another £15, I'm so angry with this.

Minecraft too, Why should I pay once again?

If I've paid once, twice, why should I pay again? Why can't it be transfered over VIA my account?

Sorry for this I just find it an inconvenience, I've supported the developers and bought my copy on the PC, the Xbox 360 and not forgetting my SamSung Tablet.

This is practically robbery.

AdamDuckworth, Dec 17, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: