I bought the Xbox Wireless Headset for Christmas of 2022 and it broke. The left plate used...

Discus and support I bought the Xbox Wireless Headset for Christmas of 2022 and it broke. The left plate used... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Headset plate fell off. There is now a static noise in my headset and no audio from the actual Xbox can be heard. b1e68e49-40cc-446b-aab4-c9e6dd85b683 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YoungChong1, Sep 28, 2023.

1. YoungChong1
    YoungChong1 Guest

I bought the Xbox Wireless Headset for Christmas of 2022 and it broke. The left plate used...

Headset plate fell off. There is now a static noise in my headset and no audio from the actual Xbox can be heard.

:)

YoungChong1, Sep 28, 2023
  2. ReeceLad Win User

I bought the Xbox Wireless Headset for Christmas of 2022 and it broke. The left plate used to adjust the volume of the headset fell off, is there a way you can fix this?

Hi

Judging by the damage you have advised, there would be no other way to fix the headset. The only other option would be to purchase an alternative headset unfortunately.
  3. Loaded Sherlock Win User

Wireless Headset Yet Microsoft? Not really wireless.

Agreed. Did we take a step backwards when we bought the Xbox One? I love the system, but not having a simple wireless headset like the one on the Xbox 360 is really annoying. I hate this wire. I already broke my the one that came with the system and replaced
    it with another stock headset. I DO NOT want a stereo headset as I have a nice sound system. Just make a wireless headset already. The system should have came with one to begin with.
  4. SomeOldGuy1964 Win User

No 360 wireless headsets will be compaitible for X1?

Ya I bought a Tritton Warhead last Christmas and I was very unhappy that the wireless chat function of the headset won't work with the new X1. That was an expensive headset but I'll never go back to wires....ever again
  5. smileskybird Win User

Will Xbox One ever get a wireless microphone like Xbox 360?

Microsoft just doesnt make good headsets compared to turtle beach. I had to shout into my xbox 360 bluetooth wireless headset so threw it out. The headset which came with my xbox 360 slim 250gb console broke inside its warranty. My turtle beach x42s are
    wireless anyway comes with a dual band 2.4/5ghz transmitter which eliminates 2.4ghz wireless transmission technology. And its dolny sound and can use it to chat and can use it both on xbox 360 and xbox 1.
  6. BlvrNmatrix Win User

turtle beach headsets?

I love my x31 headsets I actually bought the x41 headsets for my husband for christmas. Turtle beach headsets are very good headsets
Thema:

1. I bought the Xbox Wireless Headset for Christmas of 2022 and it broke. The left plate used... - Similar Threads - bought Wireless Headset

2. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37
  3. I have 13ms ping on wireless iPhone but 198ms on Xbox, I have bought new tv and moved...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 13ms ping on wireless iPhone but 198ms on Xbox, I have bought new tv and moved...: Tried changing dns servers, cloudflare and Google. Cat 6 Hard wired cable. OLED lg tv. Brand new a3307967-4de9-49fb-97df-3dcafc96f1f0
  4. I bought a wireless XB006 headphone yesterday but tried connecting to my phone Bluetooth...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a wireless XB006 headphone yesterday but tried connecting to my phone Bluetooth...: I bought a wireless XB006 headphone yesterday but tried connecting to my phone Bluetooth and it is not connecting. I am just receiving can't communicate with XB. What should I do?...
  5. I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a new RH. 008 Wireless Controller. Connected it to my Xbox One. It keeps dropping...: Where might I find the PID number? An RH-00. 8 wireless controller. ce9f62c6-fd09-4610-a19f-da86fb8ec094
  6. My PC identifies my newly bought Xbox 360 wireless receiver as a wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC identifies my newly bought Xbox 360 wireless receiver as a wireless controller: Hello I have tried updating the driver, unplugging and replugging it, changing the port and also updating my pc drivers which didn't work. I would appreciate any help you could give me, so the...
  7. I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have recently bought a Xbox wireless headset and my friends in the party are complaining...: Audio sounds good My friends are complaining about how I sound weird I've tried adjusting mic monitoring but that hasn't solved it yet I have opened it from the box today and don't know what to...
  8. I just bought a new pair of the new Xbox Wireless Headphones and having distortion audio...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a new pair of the new Xbox Wireless Headphones and having distortion audio...: I have used the USB cable to update the accessory to make sure the firmware is up-to-date. I still am having issues hearing distortions using the headphones. I used another sound software within...
  9. Bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my PC, having trouble getting it to connect with my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter for my PC, having trouble getting it to connect with my...: So I bought the Xbox Wireless Adapter off Amazon because I was tired of having to deal with a big USB cable like I usually do. I prefer playing most PC games with an Xbox gamepad so it seemed a...
  10. Just bought the Astro a50 "wireless" headset and guess what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought the Astro a50 "wireless" headset and guess what: I need a wire to hook it into my controller! Come on microsoft. I bought the stereo adapter but i still need to plug the 300$ headphones into it! what point of wireless does microsoft not get?...