I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...

Discus and support I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and it just says you f69e2dc0-7173-42d2-84cd-f0facce6d2ba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carlos Espinoza2, Nov 12, 2023.

1. I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...

I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and it just says you

:)

Carlos Espinoza2, Nov 12, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and it just says you already own this

Hello Carlos E, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I recommend uninstalling and then reinstalling the Xbox app on your device, you can follow these general steps:

Uninstall the Xbox app:

On Windows: Go to the "Start" menu and search for "Settings." Open settings and select "Applications." Find "Xbox" in the list of installed apps, click it, and select "Uninstall."

Restart your device: After uninstalling the Xbox app, restart your device to make sure all changes are applied correctly.

Download and install the Xbox app:

On Windows: Open the Microsoft Store on your device and search for "Xbox." Select the Xbox app in the search results and click "Install" to download and install it again on your device.

Sign in to the Xbox app: After installing the Xbox app, open it and sign in with your Xbox account to access all features and functions.

Additionally to this try reinstalling Microsoft Gaming Services as follows:

1. In Windows Search search for "Windows Powershell" and run it as administrator. Then copy and paste the following command and press Enter on your keyboard:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-appxpackage -allusers

2. Open the Xbox app, and it will detect that you need gaming services. You can download them by clicking on the "Download" button that will appear right there. If you cannot do this in the previous way or if a problem occurs, then try using the following command in the Windows Powershell window, running it as administrator through the process described in the first step:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

3. It is recommended that you restart your PC by finishing the download and installation of the game services.

4. Check if the problem is fixed.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

It won't let me buy it

Hey there AyaYoussef1,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for clarity when it comes to purchasing this game. I can totally understand any confusion felt during this experience. This is more than likely because the game itself has been delisted from the Microsoft/Xbox store.
    At the time, the all Telltale games are only available on disc. If you would like to play any of those games, you would have to get a hard copy.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Won't let me buy

5. Wishcatcher Win User

It won't let me buy it

Hi,

There is an outage on purchase process til now , so i think its just that the issue.

Please check > https://support.xbox.com wait all green status about purchase and then try again to buy it.

Regards
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

It won't let me buy it

Go to this link to see status and press button Notify me when the problem is over, Just be patient and they will notify you. Link.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...

1. I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and... - Similar Threads - bought pass won't

2. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  5. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  6. Bought Game Pass Ultimate through the console but won't recognize it if I try to use a PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate through the console but won't recognize it if I try to use a PC: Bought Game Pass Ultimate through the console but won't recognize it if I try to use a PC. Im able to use and download any of the games from game pass but when I log into my account using a PC and...
  7. Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it

in XBoX on Windows
    Just Bought the Game Pass - App won't recognise I have it: Hey there, Just got the Game Pass for Xbox, my MS account recognises this and shows it'll expire in 2022. I've installed the PC app (don't have an Xbox), and its still showing me the big green...
  8. Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the...: Okay, I have a BIG STINKY problem. I bought Minecraft a while ago. I did NOT get it with the Xbox Game Pass. I get on my Xbox One and try to play Minecraft and it says, "Looks like you need to...
  9. Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought disc (with DLC) after playing Game Pass version. Won't install game from disc and...: How do I get rid of the game pass version (Fallout New Vegas, if it matters) so that I can play from disc and access the DLC? The DLC is installed, but game shows "Game Pass" on launch screen and...
  10. Bought Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition, but Car Pass won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition, but Car Pass won't install: Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass DLC won't install even though it's on the Ready to Install section. I bought early Ultimate Edition for FH3 and I have done all the things what I have read in the Forza...