I bought the Xbox One :)

Discus and support I bought the Xbox One :) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought two xbox one's at launch. One for me and one for my kids. Yesterday I bought the Titanfall bundle for my cousin. I don't I have any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DatGuyAsh, Mar 15, 2014.

  1. I bought the Xbox One :)


    I bought two xbox one's at launch. One for me and one for my kids. Yesterday I bought the Titanfall bundle for my cousin. I don't I have any complaints, and understand that their sometimes bumps in the road.
     
    WalkingIrish42, Mar 15, 2014
    #16
  2. @N7 exactly why i hooked dude up.

    He will enjoy his console!
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 15, 2014
    #17
  3. BizarroMantis, Mar 15, 2014
    #18
  4. I bought the Xbox One :)

    I doubt he will. But if he for some reason does he will now be prepared. Instead of running here ranting like others. For the record my xbox has ran flawlessly since it arrived on my doorstep via mailing service.

    Along with the majority of others.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 15, 2014
    #19
  5. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    2 x1's here have run without a problem. After running on x1 since launch I recently got on my 360 that my son uses now and except for the guide button I really dislike the 360 dash compared to x1. Controller isn't as comfortable either which is surprising
    lol.
     
    Merlin4421, Mar 15, 2014
    #20
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    i havent needed any of them numbers only prob i have is with my chat adaptor
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Mar 15, 2014
    #21
  7. S0ILDSNAKE
    S0ILDSNAKE Guest
    I brought the xbox one on Friday with Titanfall ! I already own a ps4 but the price I got the x1 was to good to not buy!

    I started setting up the box at 5.00 pm didn't get to play Titanfall till 1030 after updates and downloading. Felt a bit underwhelmed after this and tired and was feeling that the ps4 was Sooo much better!

    But I woke sat and tried again and I have to say I had the best time on forza online last nite every one was talking the banter was on fire and 4 hrs flew by!! I haven't had a session like since xbox origanal on burnout!!
     
    S0ILDSNAKE, Mar 15, 2014
    #22
  8. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

    I bought the Xbox One :)

    Ah bizarro, still trolling like a champ I see. Few days away and I see nothing has changed. Well welcome to the xbox camp XTR. Try to ignore "certain" people in here. I'm sure like many of us, you will be happy with the choice you've made. I know I certainly
    am.
     
    DuFFuL, Mar 16, 2014
    #23
  9. Great that your enjoying it! I bought the Xbox One :) :D

    Add me and maybe we can play some games?

    GT:
     
    KingTrollington, Oct 31, 2018
    #24
  10. Listed mia 510 Win User

    I bought the Xbox One :)

    @N7 exactly why i hooked dude up.

    He will enjoy his console!
  11. WalkingIrish42 Win User

    I bought the Xbox One :)

    I bought two xbox one's at launch. One for me and one for my kids. Yesterday I bought the Titanfall bundle for my cousin. I don't I have any complaints, and understand that their sometimes bumps in the road.
  12. Listed mia 510 Win User

    I bought the Xbox One :)

    @Bizarro pffft not if i can help it!!!!

    XboxOne Setup Guide

    XboxOne Official Support Forums

    XboxOne Support Help

    Xbox Contact Us Page

    Us Phone# 1 (800)4My-Xbox- 1 (800)469-9269

    Like some have said welcome to the camp! Feel free to send me message if you have any issues in the future with your console, im a gamer just like you and willing to help. Unlike some hhhheemm.

    Or just bookmark some of the links i provided if you have not already and enjoy your experience playing the games!!

    See You Out There!
  13. Azrael008uk Win User

    I bought the Xbox One :)

    Hey Mister

    Welcome to the future.
  14. DuFFuL Win User

    I bought the Xbox One :)

    Ah bizarro, still trolling like a champ I see. Few days away and I see nothing has changed. Well welcome to the xbox camp XTR. Try to ignore "certain" people in here. I'm sure like many of us, you will be happy with the choice you've made. I know I certainly
    am.
Thema:

I bought the Xbox One :)

Loading...
  1. I bought the Xbox One :) - Similar Threads - bought

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. Just bought my first Xbox and I’m having trouble: Hey guys and girls. I need some help, I have just bought a Xbox series X and I purchased modern warfare 2019 on it from the online store. The game downloads, I download the packs. And when I try...
  5. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  6. Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help. I've bought a second hand Xbox series x: I've bought a second hand Xbox series x and it's not booting into the os it comes up with an Error E101 message on the troubleshooting screen. Now I've tried to manually offline update and I've...
  7. Well I bought an xbox X and now what?

    in XboX Insiders
    Well I bought an xbox X and now what?: So wierd thing, I’ve had an xbox 1 for a very long time and I finally just got tired of loading screens lol. I literally just got home with my new xbox X and I’m positive I remember there being a...
  8. Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming this Xbox code bought on eneba.: I have bought a game on a site called ENEBA. The game code was supposed to be used in Australia, but when I tried redeeming it on my Australia account it said the code was bought in another...
  9. I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft...
  10. Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought both Minecraft java and bedrock but java won't work: Help, please! A few months ago, I bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition. However, after adding a second account to my PC, the Java Edition now says I haven’t purchased it and that I still need...