I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042

Discus and support I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So yesterday I bought the wrong game, I wanted the one that allows you to play today and I didnt, I would like a refund so I can buy the other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sam58233, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Sam58233
    Sam58233 Guest

Hi,

So yesterday I bought the wrong game, I wanted the one that allows you to play today and I didnt, I would like a refund so I can buy the other one but cant see the game on the list, cant talk to anyone, so I really am at a loss here, this is the first time that happens and I cant believe I dont have a way to contact anyone. If someone can help me please.

:)

Sam58233, Nov 14, 2021
  2. Paxildog Win User

I also bought the wrong version, I want a refund to purchase the correct version. They shouldn’t sale the wrong version on Xbox series x store. I can’t get in contact with anyone for help, very bad customer support
  3. CodeyTaylor1 Win User

Please message me and help please thanks.
  4. CodeyTaylor1 Win User

Hey I purchased the same game on Xbox and didn’t get the right one is there a way I can get a refund so I can pay the extra to get the correct one please Mine is a Xbox series S. Please help if you could please email me. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  5. BrianMismash Win User

I have the same problem. I bought the wrong version of Battlefield 2042 but now cannot exchange it. I see the item in my order history but I do not see the option to cancel or exchange. Can you help?
  6. Sam58233 Win User

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to answer, but I cant actually cancel anything because it doesnt appear on the list of purchased games but I know the payment is done cause a got a message from my bank, so I cant really do that either. Dont know if its a Microsoft issue or what but I cant really do anything.

Thanks again.
Thema:

1. I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042 - Similar Threads - bought wrong edition

2. I bought wrong digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong digital game: I bought football manager for my son in pc format instead of Xbox , but only realised after he redeemed game that he cannot play this on out Mac pc. Can’t get any help on what to do or how to...
  3. I bought the wrong Xbox gamr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong Xbox gamr: Hi I bought the Xbox one version of nba 2k24 last night when I have an xbox one series s is there any way I can get a refund on the Xbox one game to help credit it towards the series x/s version...
  4. Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...: Hi I bought the fifa 23 game (Xbox) as a present for Christmas on the but on the wrong account. Is there any way to transfer it to my sons account ? bbce5ae2-545c-4aa1-ba0b-ec05359c08cf
  5. Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Fifa Points bought for wrong version of the application: Hi, I accidentally bought FP for FUT 23 instead of EA FC 24. I realized that immediatelly after the purchase and requested the refund and the refund was rejected... The FP were not consumed in...
  6. Bought call of duty on the wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought call of duty on the wrong account.: I purchased call of duty last night on the wrong account. Is there anyway to transfer it to my correct Xbox and Microsoft account? a3fc16ff-8710-42ef-b365-cf3baeabaf90
  7. I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a game in less than 24 hours realised it was the wrong game asked for a refund and...: I bought a game accidently yesterday and I wanted to get a refund but it didn't give me one because it says too many refunds this year when I haven't refunded anything this year at all can someone...
  8. Warranty is wrong as it says expired in August 2023 when was bought new from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty is wrong as it says expired in August 2023 when was bought new from...: Purchased an XBox series X from Curries PC World in January 2023. Ordered and paid for online and collected from store. It developed a fault in that optical drive wouldn't read any discs. Was...
  9. EAFC bought on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EAFC bought on wrong account: I bought the pre order for EA FC24 on my Microsoft account . I have no intention of playing it . My son who is a family member will - and has downloaded and started playing the pre release...
  10. 我买错了游戏,请求退款可以吗。 [Edit - Translation] - I bought the wrong game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我买错了游戏,请求退款可以吗。 [Edit - Translation] - I bought the wrong game ...: 我买了个PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS,买错了。可以帮我退款吗。谢谢了!! [Edit - Translation] - I bought a PLAYERRUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS and bought it wrong. Can you give me a refund? Thank you! !...