I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...

Discus and support I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm confused about why it doesn't transfer over from my old Xbox onto my new one. 1ce0d56f-bab4-45ac-afed-f3ebeddef15d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ethan White, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Ethan White
    Ethan White Guest

I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...

I'm confused about why it doesn't transfer over from my old Xbox onto my new one.

:)

Ethan White, Aug 8, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

How do I install the Chinese (ZH) language pack for the Witcher 3 on Xbox?

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

To install the Chinese (ZH) language pack for The Witcher 3 Complete Edition on Xbox Series X/S, you can follow the steps below:

Make sure your Xbox Series X/S console is connected to the internet.

Sign in to your Xbox Live account.

From the Xbox dashboard, navigate to "My Games & Apps".

Select "The Witcher 3 Complete Edition" from the list of installed games.

Press the "Menu" button on your controller and select "Manage Game & Add-ons".

Scroll down to the "Ready to Install" section and check if the Chinese language pack is available for download.

If the language pack is available, select it and click "Install".

Wait for the download and installation process to complete.

Once the installation is complete, launch the game and go to the settings menu.

Under "Language", select "Chinese (Simplified)" or "Chinese (Traditional)" depending on your preference.

Save the settings and restart the game to apply the changes.

If the Chinese language pack is not available for download in the "Ready to Install" section, you may need to check if it is available in the Xbox Store. To do this, follow these steps:

From the Xbox dashboard, navigate to the Xbox Store.

Use the search function to search for "The Witcher 3 Complete Edition".

Look for the Chinese language pack in the list of available add-ons.

If the language pack is available, select it and click "Download".

Wait for the download and installation process to complete.

Follow steps 9-11 above to change the game language settings.

I hope this helps you install the Chinese language pack for The Witcher 3 Complete Edition on Xbox Series X/S. Enjoy the game!
  3. JoshuaGunther Win User

DOES MIDNIGHT CLUB LA DISC RUN ON XBOX ONE S? I READ A LOT OF FEEDBACK FROM USERS THAT IT IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE

I bought MNCLA standard edition for the xbox 360 to throw into my xbox one S and it just boots up my blu ray app and says I need an xbox 360 to run this application. Is it literally only the complete edition that works on xbox now??

Please.help!!!
  4. Ethan White Win User

I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've bought a series S however it is not showing up in my games on my series S, why is that?

Thank you soo much for your help, I managed to download Witcher from my phone onto my Xbox. I don't know why I couldn't just install it on my console but thanks for responding nonetheless.
  5. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've bought a series S however it is not showing up in my games on my series S, why is that?

6. Ethan White Win User

Thank you for responding,

I checked my order history but it wasn't there, I definitely did buy it.
Thema:

1. I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've... - Similar Threads - bought Witcher Complete

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working: Hello, I owned disc version of the witcher 2 that I don't have anymore. I've decided to buy a digital version of the game from the store and after downloading it I can't play it on my series X,...
  8. It says I bought the witcher 2 ,cant find it in the library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says I bought the witcher 2 ,cant find it in the library: got a credit card just to get this game free ,It says " Thanks for buying The Witcher 2! You now own The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360. This game was purchased previously. It has been added to...
  9. the witcher 2 ,it says I bought it ,but I can't find it on the "ready to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the witcher 2 ,it says I bought it ,but I can't find it on the "ready to ...: I got a credit card just to get this game free ,It says " Thanks for buying The Witcher 2! You now own The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360. This game was purchased previously. It has been added to...
  10. I bought the witcher 3 collectors edition from the uk because the U.S. is all sold out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the witcher 3 collectors edition from the uk because the U.S. is all sold out: pretty much I need to know if every thing will work?? The game,dlc,,and all that..I've never bought a game out of country before. Thanks for any help. 355a9518-d3da-4ab2-8e1d-6c52f0758178