I bought the witcher 3 collectors edition from the uk because the U.S. is all sold out

Discus and support I bought the witcher 3 collectors edition from the uk because the U.S. is all sold out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; pretty much I need to know if every thing will work?? The game,dlc,,and all that..I've never bought a game out of country before. Thanks for any help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GetOutOfHere9er, Apr 29, 2015.

1. I bought the witcher 3 collectors edition from the uk because the U.S. is all sold out

pretty much I need to know if every thing will work?? The game,dlc,,and all that..I've never bought a game out of country before. Thanks for any help.

:)

GetOutOfHere9er, Apr 29, 2015
  2. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition Preorder

The only place you can order the Collectors Edition of Mass Effect 3 in the UK is through the GAME group of stores.

-

GAME have an exclusive on the Collectors Edition from EA and from all accounts have been sold out for a while now.

voteDC, Apr 29, 2015
  3. The Witcher 3 collectors edition

I agree! The statue is gorgeous, but the deck of cards is what got me to pre-order it. Sucks it got delayed until may. I wish i still had a 360 cuz i really feel like playing The Witcher 2. <sigh>

Legionaire161, Apr 29, 2015
  4. BIF JoRdi
    BIF JoRdi Guest

I bought the witcher 3 collectors edition from the uk because the U.S. is all sold out

Physical copies are region free so you should be fine

BIF JoRdi, May 13, 2015
  5. BIF JoRdi Win User

Physical copies are region free so you should be fine
  6. voteDC Win User

Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition Preorder

The only place you can order the Collectors Edition of Mass Effect 3 in the UK is through the GAME group of stores.

-

GAME have an exclusive on the Collectors Edition from EA and from all accounts have been sold out for a while now.
  7. BigPete7978 Win User

Austin 3:16 Collector's Edition?

Just preordered my Austin Collector's Edition from WWE.com. THQ was completely sold out.
  8. Stubz. Win User

Dual Casting bonus

the collectors edition guide is sold out, i was going to get it to.
  9. Big Baylor Win User

This is my Pre Orders List Whats yours?

Battlefield 3

Gears Of War 3 Epic Edition

Assassins Creed Revelations

Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition,even though it's £70 which is way overpriced especially as the U.S version is only $80
Thema:

1. I bought the witcher 3 collectors edition from the uk because the U.S. is all sold out - Similar Threads - bought witcher collectors

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought The Witcher 3: Complete edition on the Xbox store for my Xbox one s and now I've...: I'm confused about why it doesn't transfer over from my old Xbox onto my new one. 1ce0d56f-bab4-45ac-afed-f3ebeddef15d
  8. The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The witcher 2 bought from the store is not working: Hello, I owned disc version of the witcher 2 that I don't have anymore. I've decided to buy a digital version of the game from the store and after downloading it I can't play it on my series X,...
  9. It says I bought the witcher 2 ,cant find it in the library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says I bought the witcher 2 ,cant find it in the library: got a credit card just to get this game free ,It says " Thanks for buying The Witcher 2! You now own The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360. This game was purchased previously. It has been added to...
  10. the witcher 2 ,it says I bought it ,but I can't find it on the "ready to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the witcher 2 ,it says I bought it ,but I can't find it on the "ready to ...: I got a credit card just to get this game free ,It says " Thanks for buying The Witcher 2! You now own The Witcher 2 for the Xbox 360. This game was purchased previously. It has been added to...