I bought the vault edition of modern warfare 2 the store is giving me the option to buy it...

Discus and support I bought the vault edition of modern warfare 2 the store is giving me the option to buy it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After it gives me the option to view it in the Microsoft store it doesn’t show I have anything downloaded but if I go to my games and apps I can see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob Mcnett, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Jacob Mcnett
    Jacob Mcnett Guest

I bought the vault edition of modern warfare 2 the store is giving me the option to buy it...

After it gives me the option to view it in the Microsoft store it doesn’t show I have anything downloaded but if I go to my games and apps I can see that I have it all downloaded.

:)

Jacob Mcnett, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Sabir Huseynov Win User

My "Just for you"Sale that was at 70% disappeared and now is 20%?

I understand what you are saying, however there are 2 different lots on the xbox store. Vault Edition (which is the base game plus vault edition pack) and a separate Vault Edition Pack.

The thing on sale was the Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition, not the Vault Edition Pack.

If they were selling the upgrade, that would be the "pack" one. Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition was on sale.

By the way, the "just for you" offer lasted for 2 days after I refunded the Standard Edition. It is on the 3rd day when I wanted to buy the Vault Edition, the offer disappeared.

Weird staff.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

My "Just for you"Sale that was at 70% disappeared and now is 20%?

I have absolutely the same issue. Bought standard edition, the store offered me the Vault Edition (discount for 22 days and wrote "just for you"). I refunded the standard edition. Just for you offer lasted for 2 days after that and then disappeared, the moment I wanted to buy it.

Now, the New Year discounts are off and I have to buy the game for the full price.

Note: nother it was stated that it was an upgrade! They offered the full Vault Edition with the 72% discount!
    Not sure what the issue is? You had the Standard edition, were offered an upgrade of the standard edition to the vault edition...when you refunded the standard edition, you were no longer eligible for the offer as you no longer had the game to upgrade from.

I didn't see the upgrade offer personally so can't say for sure if it said upgrade somewhere in it. To be honest, there was no way they were going to offer the vault edition for 72% off less than 2 months post release given the number of people still buying it.

I've just looked on the MWII page and it says:

"Existing Modern Warfare® II Digital Cross-Gen Bundle owners can upgrade to the Vault Edition as part of a limited time offer."

That would be the upgrade offer

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ii-vault-edition/
  4. Batman Taco Win User

How do you upgrade to the vault edition of MW2?

I bought the disc of modern warfare 2 and I wanted to upgrade to vault edition and I see the option to upgrade but ITS 100 DOLLARS STILL!!!! why wouldn’t I have a discount if I already purchased the game?
  5. DarkwenNova Win User

After the release of CoD: Modern Warfare 2, would I be able to upgrade to Vault Edition?

There is a message on the store in the Vault Edition that says: "Existing Modern Warfare 2 digital Cross Gen Bundle can upgrade to the Vault Edition as a part of a limited time offer"

But I don't see anywhere in the store the update or any instructions regarding how that works.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?

Thema:

1. I bought the vault edition of modern warfare 2 the store is giving me the option to buy it... - Similar Threads - bought vault edition

2. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  3. I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...: I bought MW3 last night. When I try to play it just tells me that I need to buy vault edition. Thats what I bought but it still tells me to buy it. I don't understand why this is happening...
  4. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...: I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is...
  5. I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...: I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade for her account her xbox series x is my home xbox so why is she not getting the vault edition items...
  6. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  7. I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...: I have all the add ons downloaded and everything but I am not getting any of the vault edition content in game 3c61c379-454d-41a7-b59c-f53d091ae49f
  8. i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game: I was looking on the Xbox store and saw that the vault edition was $30 so I bought it without owning MW3. Now it won't let me play the game, I went into MW and it says I have to buy the vault...
  9. I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...: i have everything installed and i have the skins that you get from it but not the black cell battle pass or cod points. edd46b75-feaa-4809-8679-1e060ddb1d1f
  10. If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible...: I’m am game sharing MW3 with my brother and wanted to get the skins but don’t want to have to spend the extra 100$ to get the game and vault pack can I just buy the vault edition upgrade...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why does it say buy vault edition when i bought it