I bought the vault edition mw2 and didn’t get the battle pass or the tier skips. How do I...

Discus and support I bought the vault edition mw2 and didn’t get the battle pass or the tier skips. How do I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought COD MW2 vault edition and didn’t get any of the extras I paid for… how do I fix this d535fdb4-b934-4f67-a7d1-001cf435c3c8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ViralHarp063, Nov 1, 2022.

1. ViralHarp063
    ViralHarp063 Guest

I bought the vault edition mw2 and didn’t get the battle pass or the tier skips. How do I...

I bought COD MW2 vault edition and didn’t get any of the extras I paid for… how do I fix this

:)

ViralHarp063, Nov 1, 2022
  2. LastChance12 Win User

if i upgrade to MW2 vault edition after already buying the battle pass will i get the cod points back?

Update: I just bought the upgrade after I bought the battle pass and I just got the 50 tier skips after restarting my game. So I got a total of 70 tier skips between battle pass and upgrading to vault. Maybe they fixed this after you tried.

Thanks,
  3. rico suave1 Win User

I bought the vault edition mw2 and didn’t get the battle pass or the tier skips. How do I fix this?

Same with me except when I closed app I opened it back up my tier skips were there but I have yet to receive any cod points which is mostly why I bought the vault edition instead of just the battle pass.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I bought the vault edition mw2 and didn’t get the battle pass or the tier skips. How do I fix this?

5. Omar Siddiqui Win User

I am having the same problem right now, I just purchased the vault edition battle pass but did not get the 50 level skip and vault upgrades, only access to the normal battle pass. I got no extras.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

I pre ordered Modern Warfare 2 vault edition and I wanted to know if you still get more 50 tier skips for season2

Hi, Joshua. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

The pre-order vault edition bonus only includes the Season One Battle Pass and 50 Tier skips.
Thema:

1. I bought the vault edition mw2 and didn’t get the battle pass or the tier skips. How do I... - Similar Threads - bought vault edition

2. I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 Vault Edition but when I launch the game and try to access...: I play warzone on my xbox series X and with the Christmas discounts I purchased MW3 vault edition. When it finished downloading I tried to play but it said I needed to purchase the vault edition....
  3. I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...: I bought MW3 last night. When I try to play it just tells me that I need to buy vault edition. Thats what I bought but it still tells me to buy it. I don't understand why this is happening...
  4. I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share modern warfare 3 with son , and then bought him the vault edition upgrade and...: I bought modern Warfare 3 and game share with my son so he has it to. Then he wanted the upgraded vault edition for 30 bucks so I bought it for him on his own account and Xbox and everything is...
  5. I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade...: I bought mw3 vault edition for my account and my partner bought the vault edition upgrade for her account her xbox series x is my home xbox so why is she not getting the vault edition items...
  6. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  7. I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...: I have all the add ons downloaded and everything but I am not getting any of the vault edition content in game 3c61c379-454d-41a7-b59c-f53d091ae49f
  8. i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game: I was looking on the Xbox store and saw that the vault edition was $30 so I bought it without owning MW3. Now it won't let me play the game, I went into MW and it says I have to buy the vault...
  9. I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the vault edition upgrade for modern warfare 3 because i bought the standard...: i have everything installed and i have the skins that you get from it but not the black cell battle pass or cod points. edd46b75-feaa-4809-8679-1e060ddb1d1f
  10. If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible...: I’m am game sharing MW3 with my brother and wanted to get the skins but don’t want to have to spend the extra 100$ to get the game and vault pack can I just buy the vault edition upgrade...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Mw2 saying i dont own battle pass

2. vault edition tier skips