I bought the ultimate edition how come i didnt get anything other than the game itself? I...

Discus and support I bought the ultimate edition how come i didnt get anything other than the game itself? I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I only recived the game itself and the Beta rewards but nithing else from the ultimate edition. b1cd5d54-d1e6-4f86-9cc6-8f7feb097be0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LilDremmel, Jun 8, 2023.

1. LilDremmel
    LilDremmel Guest

I bought the ultimate edition how come i didnt get anything other than the game itself? I...

I only recived the game itself and the Beta rewards but nithing else from the ultimate edition.

:)

LilDremmel, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

I bought the ultimate edition how come i didnt get anything other than the game itself? I never recived any of the DLC items.

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your game problem.

If I may ask, what game is this that you bought? And what contents did you not get from the ultimate edition?

Try checking on your order history if the purchase made was correct here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

You can also check your game add ons to see if all add ons are already installed.

Please go to Games and Apps.

Look for the game and highlight it.

Once highlighted, go to Manage Games and Add ons .
  3. Daft Badger Win User

I bought the ultimate edition how come i didnt get anything other than the game itself? I never recived any of the DLC items.

Don't play Immortal or WoW so can't comment on them but if i remember with Diablo 3 you normally get to claim cosmetics when you start a new character then they become available across all characters.Been a couple of years since i've played D3 so i could be wrong.
  4. Patrick Mancine Win User

Ronniee,

I baught Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition and never got the DLC items from it. I literally only got the game. I did check purchase history like you suggested and its shows i baught the ultimate edition. Im supposed to get items for Diablo 3 and Immortal as well as an item for WOW.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Would help if you said what game you are on about.

Going to guess you mean Diablo IV. The horse armour is available early on at the start of act 4 in the story & the season pass stuff won't be available until the season pass starts which should be some time in July.
  6. LilDremmel Win User

But what about all the other items like for dialbo immortal and diablo 3 and warcraft
Thema:

1. I bought the ultimate edition how come i didnt get anything other than the game itself? I... - Similar Threads - bought ultimate edition

2. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  3. I bought ea fc 24 ultimate edition and installed it but when I want to play online it tells...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought ea fc 24 ultimate edition and installed it but when I want to play online it tells...: Tell me to pay to play online when I bought the ultimate to play online ed37037a-f4cd-4dee-bbf2-ba324109817f
  4. Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...: I bought Cities skyline ultimate edition to the get the San Francisco set and the expansion pass - I already have downloaded the cities skyline PC edition that is included with Game pass - I have...
  5. DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?: I bought the PW4 character pass 2 a little while ago, then recently i noticed that they just included it to the ultimate edition of the game, I would like to get my money back or at least store...
  6. I bought the ultimate edition FC24 but I don’t get the 4600 Points. When I get it ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the ultimate edition FC24 but I don’t get the 4600 Points. When I get it ??: Why I don’t get my 4600 fifa points from ultimate edition EA FC 24?? fbaadaf7-6029-47b4-97ee-cdb81e320a0c
  7. How is that possible that I bought the ultimate team edition (FC24) paying 89 dollars, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How is that possible that I bought the ultimate team edition (FC24) paying 89 dollars, and...: Hi, few weeks ago I bought FC 24 ultimamente edition for 89 dollars, and today I've just realized that I got the Standard edition. How does it possible? I'm waiting for you response as soon as...
  8. Bought Rainbow Six Ultimate Edition Didn’t Get Operators

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Rainbow Six Ultimate Edition Didn’t Get Operators: I recently bought the ultimate edition for R6 but i didn’t get any of the operators even though i have all the packs downloaded and i already owned the base game. I’ve tried uninstalling and...
  9. I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version: I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (pre order) for Xbox. My Order History shows it is the Ultimate Edition, but when I try to download, the store says that I need to buy it. Checking the other...
  10. I bought Assassin's Creed Valhalla Ultimate/Complete Edition back on November 1 2020,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Assassin's Creed Valhalla Ultimate/Complete Edition back on November 1 2020,...: I'm not a serious gamer, though I do enjoy playoff video games. I sort of missed that the DLC for Dawn of Ragnarok was even a thing for quite a while. I bought the Ultimate Edition on pre-order...