I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....

Discus and support I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a UFC 5 game but it says that it is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S. Kindly advise. b3217a0a-cd15-4ae3-b5d1-522e1e0fbe9e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Annemarie Van Schalkwyk, Nov 28, 2023.

1. I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....

I bought a UFC 5 game but it says that it is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S. Kindly advise.

:)

Annemarie Van Schalkwyk, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S. Kindly guide me to use the game. Thank you.

That game was not released for the One. You would need a Series S or X in order to play it.
  3. Luke Smith8 Win User

I have bought ufc 5 on my Xbox one which says it’s not compatible

Hi mate,

Thanks for the reply, for some reason it’s not showing the purchase on Microsoft for some reason so unable to get a refund.

Regards Luke
  4. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

I have bought ufc 5 on my Xbox one which says it’s not compatible

5. Rhythm BW Win User

Why Was a Digital Game I Purchased Removed From My Library?

I've been building my library of games on Xbox since the OG Xbox. I have been building my digital library since the launch of Xbox One. As I said in my original post, it is no longer in my library. UFC 2 is there. UFC 3 is there & UFC 4 is there & UFC 5 is now there. The only game I'm missing is UFC 1. And my time played is back to 0 even though I have achievements unlocked. The UFC 1 Demo is there, but the full game is not.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Tire Flip Drills

i am now 1-5 and getting pounded in every game.

i am using ufc fighters and both roy nelson and big nog do not have any takedown ability or throws.
Thema:

I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S....

1. I bought the UFC 5 game but it says that the came is not compatible. I do have a XBox 1 S.... - Similar Threads - bought UFC game

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition?: I need help changing the cover I want the deluxe cover as I do not like the standard 3e5edac0-d451-4d1d-a430-7b9d2467e62b
  9. Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73: Microsoft Store Never Send the code for Final Night after I bought EA Sports UFC 73. I bought the game more than a week ago and so far they never send me a code or any instruction to download...
  10. Hello . I have a problem with my achievements. I recently bought ufc 2 and i completed 80% of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello . I have a problem with my achievements. I recently bought ufc 2 and i completed 80% of ...: Hello . I have a problem with my achievements. I recently bought ufc 2 and i completed 80% of the game when it comes to the achievement but some of the achievements won t unlock ( it tells me...