I bought the sims 4 seasons expansion and it wont download

Discus and support I bought the sims 4 seasons expansion and it wont download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased the sims 4 seasons dlc and it wont download, i have power cycled my xbox series x and restarted it a few times, i even uninstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ash Butterick, Aug 3, 2023.

1. I bought the sims 4 seasons expansion and it wont download

I recently purchased the sims 4 seasons dlc and it wont download, i have power cycled my xbox series x and restarted it a few times, i even uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it and all the expansions I currently own, but it just didnt install the seasons dlc.

What can i do?

:)

Ash Butterick, Aug 3, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Ash,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

If you still can't download Seasons, try launching the game a couple of times. Origin often automatically starts downloading missing packs once you reach the Main Menu. This happens more often if you have automatic game updates enabled, but that's not required; usually any missing pack will redownload after an update or after you've cleared Origin's cache.

If that doesn't help, this may be an account issue of some sort, in which case you'd need to contact EA customer support for help.

Regards
  3. LauraY1 Win User

Can't Play Any Games From the Store

Thank you! I have bought some of the expansion packs on Sims 4 when we had an xbox. If i buy the PC version will I have to repurchase the expansions?
  4. N7 Gh0stz Win User

A question about Destiny Digital Guardian Edition.

wont the 2 expansions be on there own then like most season passes
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Expansion pack not downloading for the Sims 4

Hello skyler fitzgerald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to download the Sims 4 Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack however, you were unable to download it. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Based on your description this Cats & Dogs Expansion Pack is not downloading. We would like to ask for few details:

1. Are you referring to this pack - Buy The Sims™ 4 Cats & Dogs | Xbox? Or were the pack purchased on different store?
    2. May we know if you have issues with other game in downloading packs?
    3. Do you have error message/code while installing the pack?

Please know that games like Sims 4 may require completion of certain tasks before you can access your DLC, add-ons, or in-game currencies. Please check the following details:

• Some games have specific sections for accessing add-ons and DLC. On the game’s title screen, look for something like “My content.”
    • You might need to open a message from the publisher in-game to get your add-ons. Check for “My Messages” or a related area.
    • Some add-ons are found only while playing the game itself. (This can be true for items such as in-game currency or skins.)
    Source: Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support

The games and add-ons will install automatically to your console’s default storage device if your storage device. To manage your game storage, please try this:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.
    3. Select Change install locations.
    Source: Manage storage on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Expansion pack not downloading for the Sims 4

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. I bought the sims 4 seasons expansion and it wont download - Similar Threads - bought sims seasons

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I have bought the train sim world 3 bundle but when I try to download the game it says Not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought the train sim world 3 bundle but when I try to download the game it says Not...: What do I do I've been feeling like I have gotten scammed 7d633a7c-4503-4d0e-8836-711077ebf56a
  9. download microsoft flight sim down i bought on different computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    download microsoft flight sim down i bought on different computer: how do i download microsoft simulator i bought on new computor 63b64bf5-98f4-46df-be8b-e482c19a4ad9
  10. I BOUGHT FLIGHT SIM 2020 THRU STEAM, AND WONT DOWNLOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I BOUGHT FLIGHT SIM 2020 THRU STEAM, AND WONT DOWNLOAD: i RAN ALL THE UPDATES, AND IT GETS STUCK AT EARLY STAGES OF THE DOWNLOAD,I TRIED CHANGING THE DRIVE WHERE TO DOWNLOAD, I MADE SURE THE ENGLISH PACKAGE WAS SELECTED IN MY PC, I RAN OUT OF OPTIONS...