i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

Discus and support i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by roxx ., Jan 1, 2024.

1. roxx .
    roxx . Guest

i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad

this is a issue ive been trying to solve for 2 hours and I cant do anything when I use the mic in a loop back test it sounds so **** bad it hurts for everyone else that uses this headset It sounds amazing i looked it up online so its not a issue with the headset but with my laptop i tried looking trough the settings nothing i have no idea what to do and I'm so frustrated istg I'm gonna break these headphones before i find a way to fix them

:)

roxx ., Jan 1, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Roxx, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to install the headset application?

https://solidpower.cloudstorage.pw/REDRAGON/SOFTWARES/SOFTWARE H350RGB PANDORA.rar

Let me know if it works!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. SGM26 Win User

Does anyone else find the...

[quote user="implantedwall14"]

I love having surround sound. It makes things like the Dragon Shouts or voices in your head so cool.

[/quote]

Yeah, useful for when a dragon flies off and I can't see it for trees\rocks. I can just listen for it and turn based on where the sound is coming from. Same for all games really, esp. ones with helicopters\flying things.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

usb sound cards

I got them connected to tv, but when i connect microphone the speakers turn off, and i dont want to use headset
    Your TV speakers turn off when you connect a microphone?

It might be, that you have set your audio settings to use headphone sound, whenever a headset is connected.

Go to the settings under Display and Sound, and turn off the option to have the sound output to the headphones.

Then you should be able to have a microphone connected to the controller, without the sound from the TV going out.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (them Xbox me PC)

I'm sorry, but your post confuses me a bit.

In the heading, you say your friend hears you, but you can't hear yourself? Or do you mean you can't hear her?

So I understand it correctly, that your friend is on PC?

When your friend is on PC, and you can't hear your friend, ask them to open the Settings in Windows 10.

In the Windows 10 settings, have them search for "Sound" in the top search bar.

Under "Input" make sure they have selected the correct Microphone device, and that they didn't accidentally mute the microphone (if the Microphone has a muting switch).

Have them talk into the microphone and check if the microphone display in the settings app is moving.

Also, what type of microphone are they using? Is that an USB headset, or is that a headset with analogue 3.5mm jacks?
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Pandora

Hi there Shooter,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with adjusting sound. To help clarify the issue:

• Are you using the volume bar in the Dashboard for the Pandora App?
    I recommend to try the following when the app is in use:

1. Xbox button > click on Pandora app > Adjust sound

If the issue persists, try
    re-installing
    the Pandora App.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. i bought the red dragon h350 pandora gaming head set when i use the microphone it sounds so bad - Similar Threads - bought red dragon

2. I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully: I need the refund back please my refund was denied i need my money back to buy bully plsss refund my money so i can get bully 9dedcf09-db24-4ac7-bb42-a6595a18e24a
  3. 3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...: Hello im having trouble accesing red dead redemption online and i specially bought red dead redemption ultimate edition for this and im on ps4 4469251a-a5d9-414f-b295-3fdf33440ce3
  4. I recently bought a red dead redemption gamer picture pack. I do not know how to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a red dead redemption gamer picture pack. I do not know how to download...: I recently bought the undead nightmare profile picture pack for Xbox 360 on the Xbox one they are not showing up and I don’t know if I have them downloaded or not if I do not how do I check that...
  5. I bought red dead 2 story mode and online but it only allows me to play story mode and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead 2 story mode and online but it only allows me to play story mode and...: I downloaded online and story mode for red dead 2 and can only play story dfcf63e3-0af7-4654-aeaf-023fab1eb3eb
  6. why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to...: why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to the console 26e8d1bb-8d87-48a8-a128-6336b62d819d
  7. I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?: I just bought this game for 33$ (NZD), and I need to pay more money to play it? I didn't buy the full game, just online by itself. And I can't refund it? So what, I've just got a title screen I...
  8. I bought red dead redemption 2 and payed but now it says I don’t own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead redemption 2 and payed but now it says I don’t own it: I downloaded it and when I tried to play it I got an error message that said I don’t own it even though I bought it. And when I went onto the Microsoft store it said I don’t own it even though I...
  9. I want to play red dead redemption two I bought but it want let me download story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play red dead redemption two I bought but it want let me download story mode: I bought red dead redemption two and it won’t let me download so I can play with it the story mode but I see I can online version separate so how can I download my game...
  10. Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 today and can’t find it in my library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Red Dead Redemption 2 today and can’t find it in my library: So, Today I bought RDR2 aka Red Dead Redemption 2 on myx Xbox, after I bought I tried looking for it in my library and I cannot find it there?? When I check my account payments it says that the...