I bought the Quantum Break is pre-order?

Discus and support I bought the Quantum Break is pre-order? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I bought it at time about date4/4 22:00 PST , but it shows " Already purchased: 4/5/2016 " So can I get the pre order bonus gift ? thx... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pumpkincon, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Pumpkincon
    Pumpkincon Guest

When I bought it at time about date4/4 22:00 PST , but it shows " Already purchased: 4/5/2016 "

So can I get the pre order bonus gift ?

thx

:)

Pumpkincon, Apr 5, 2016
  2. Alan Wake's American nightmare code

I have also Pre-Ordered Quantum Break, but I we will not get the Alan Wake Codes before Quantum Break is released and we have bought it on 5th April.

Krisander 1998, Apr 5, 2016
  3. TPEHAK
    TPEHAK Guest
    Quantum Break PC code

Just wondering, was the www.gamecodes.pl mentioning that you will have Quantum Break Windows 10 code? I bought my Quantum Break Pre-Load trough Amazon and Amazon mentioned that Quantum Break Windows 10 code will be provided in 7-10 days. But I have no code
    yet too.

TPEHAK, Apr 5, 2016
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

The codes for Alan Wake and the Windows 10 version begin going out on launch day. You should receive them within 7-10 days.

American Nightmare should also be delivered via XBL message 7-10 days from the date you pre-order.

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

bowski477, Apr 5, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: