I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

Discus and support I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thomas gladden, Nov 16, 2023.

1. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game

:)

thomas gladden, Nov 16, 2023
  2. codybrown8 Win User

Modern warfare

My call of duty: modern warfare game still isnt working i bought the disk version and it says the beta was pre ordered still and i really want to play
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Modern warfare single player DLC packs error

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    • Known Issue: Users who pre-ordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered are not seeing the Underwater Demo Team Ghost Operator Bundle unlocked as a pre-order bonus in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
    • Workaround: We’re aware that players who pre-ordered this game are unable to access the Underwater Demo Team Classic Ghost Bundle while playing Call of Duty: Warzone. We are working with Activision to investigate and resolve the issue and this
      page will be updated once it’s resolved. In the meantime keep an eye out for any PSA updates from Activision Support by visiting https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist.
    Is this the problem you're having
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

mw2 remaster purchasing issue

Yes this is an known problem and it's being worked on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    • Known Issue: Users who pre-ordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered are not seeing the Underwater Demo Team Ghost Operator Bundle unlocked as a pre-order bonus in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
    • Workaround: We’re aware that players who pre-ordered this game are unable to access the Underwater Demo Team Classic Ghost Bundle while playing Call of Duty: Warzone. We are working with Activision to investigate and resolve the issue and this
      page will be updated once it’s resolved. In the meantime keep an eye out for any PSA updates from Activision Support by visiting https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist.
  5. BigB EC Win User

Misleading customers/false advertising and refunds?

Official word was by activision

Question. Can I play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Answer. "No, you must own Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered."
  6. HANNONTHOMAS08 Win User

I preordered call of duty modern warfare 3 and it's not letting me download it

I have a similar problem can someone help?

So basically i pre ordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III and when i pre ordered it it said i successfully bought it and i checked my balance and still saw €80 and at this point i wasn't aware that Microsoft changed the way you pre order on Xbox and get charged 10 days before release so i thought it was free money and spent and i can't refund anything because i met the limit of refunds please help

You said:

So basically i pre ordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III and when i pre ordered it it said i successfully bought it and i checked my balance and still saw €80 and at this point i wasn't aware that Microsoft changed the way you pre order on Xbox and get charged 10 days before release so i thought it was free money and spent and i can't refund anything because i met the limit of refunds please help
Thema:

I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

1. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it - Similar Threads - bought pre order

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought (didn’t pre order) EA FC 24, and wondering if i get 4600 fifa points. Cause i...: I bought it last night and just never got the fifa points, and i can’t find anything saying i do or don’t get them 6fc68f09-fe2c-4d16-9666-ddc5607009f6
  4. COD3 says I need to purchase even though I bought pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD3 says I need to purchase even though I bought pre order: Can someone please tell me why I purchased the pre order COD3 and now it's saying I don't own the game even though at the top of my screen it says "congratulations on purchasing COD3" what the...
  5. Pre-order bought game missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order bought game missing: I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 in my account and got achievements back on the game release date, today I decided to replay the game, but it does not appear neither on my ready to download...
  6. Quick question about the pre order I ordered the bundle in MW I bought it thinking i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about the pre order I ordered the bundle in MW I bought it thinking i...: I purchased the Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remstsrted from the Modern Warfare store which also came with a bundle for $19.99 It says buy bundle, I clicked that, MW2 Remstastered shows up in my game...
  7. Missing Pre-order DLC for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition that I bought through Microsoft ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Pre-order DLC for Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition that I bought through Microsoft ...: When I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition through the Microsoft Store it said I would get a DLC code for a Ford Mustang GT350R that was specially tuned. It was a pre-order bonus car....
  8. I bought the Quantum Break is pre-order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the Quantum Break is pre-order?: When I bought it at time about date4/4 22:00 PST , but it shows " Already purchased: 4/5/2016 " So can I get the pre order bonus gift ? thx 5a0d40a6-8704-40d8-a282-2237b02813bf
  9. Pre Order Bought And The wait worse Than Xmas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Order Bought And The wait worse Than Xmas: Arrrrgh There Mattie sitting and wairing worse than Xmas and there still over a month to go. Ah well waiting the hard part catching silly old scally wag posting that even harder than waiting for...
  10. I've bought 2K16 pre-order version,but no reward for 2K15 VC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought 2K16 pre-order version,but no reward for 2K15 VC.: I've bought 2K16 pre-order version in HK sever,but no reward for 2K15 VC. a2371c06-3374-459e-ba31-82e046614d4e