i bought the pass for windows 10 for the offer of 1 euro and i gant login in the app

Discus and support i bought the pass for windows 10 for the offer of 1 euro and i gant login in the app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; like i said i bought the pass and downloaded the app but when i click in the loggin button the page refresh and i cant loggin pls help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tominabo, Jun 14, 2019.

1. tominabo
    tominabo Guest

i bought the pass for windows 10 for the offer of 1 euro and i gant login in the app

like i said i bought the pass and downloaded the app but when i click in the loggin button the page refresh and i cant loggin pls help

:)

tominabo, Jun 14, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

if you haven't yet, please try uninstalling the app, restart the console, double check if there are any updates for Windows and then install the Xbox (beta) app again.

If that doesn't help then be sure to try and use the Feedback option by clicking your profile icon in the app and selecting Feedback.

Hopefully that is available.

If that fails search for the Feedback Hub app and if not present install it and search for the issue you are experiencing or create a new item for your issue. That way the team will see the report(s) and hopefully fix it soon.
  3. tominabo Win User

i reinstalled the app , opened as admin , updapted it and nothing works
  4. xXGoldenXx Win User

xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.

I've already read that FAQ. However, my problem isn't listed there. I'll try to explain myself better: I have bought the xbox game pass ultimate for 1 euro. Now I want to redeem my rewards. However, I cannot do so. This is because, when I open the xbox
    windows 10 app, instead of a "redeem" button, I have a "join ultimate" or something similar (as if I haven't bought the pass).
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Are hard drives interchangable??

When I bought my new S console I bought a 17 euro transfer cable. The girl at gamestop even offered and did the transfer for me. It took less than 10 minutes.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox (Beta) APP asks for Windows Credentials when I run it

Hi,

Are you using the same account on your PC to login that you want to use with Game Pass?

The Game Pass isn't a stand alone app, it downloads content via the Windows Store App built into Windows 10. Are you signed into the Windows Store with the same credentials?
Thema:

1. i bought the pass for windows 10 for the offer of 1 euro and i gant login in the app - Similar Threads - bought pass windows

2. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought an xbox gold 6 month pass for my son from argos and its not working just says...: I've purchased an xbox gold 6months pass for my son from argos trying to redeem but it's saying something went wrong. Any ideas on why it's not working 3ce7e316-6a0a-4b79-a05c-a6f9a80d78a3
  5. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  6. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  7. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  8. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  9. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  10. I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass: I have recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Core for 12 months, yet whenever I try to load games from game pass it says I need game pass. I also tried to install apps from game pass and that doesn’t...