I bought the overwatch invasion bundle for $60 and I’m not getting the content I payed for...

Discus and support I bought the overwatch invasion bundle for $60 and I’m not getting the content I payed for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to get around this? I’ve tried everything and being on Xbox one there’s only so much you can do. I restarted my game client,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nick march, Aug 12, 2023.

1. nick march
    nick march Guest

I bought the overwatch invasion bundle for $60 and I’m not getting the content I payed for...

Does anyone know how to get around this? I’ve tried everything and being on Xbox one there’s only so much you can do. I restarted my game client, restarted my Xbox, I even bought it twice on a different account and nothing is working I’m not getting what I payed for so either Microsoft is a money hungry soulless corporation who loves to ruin my day or it’s blizzard for some reason.

:)

nick march, Aug 12, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Overwatch Invasion

My name is Fernando I am an independent consultant, I am happy to

As I understand it seems to have been redeemed in your Microsoft account, check that it was not redeemed there, on the game page. If not, you may be contacting support. Activision and is reporting the issue.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  3. gundownzero Win User

I bought seris s and if I can’t use my old disc to transfer ID to it I should discount

Bro I am saying I should not pay full price for disc I already own and I bought seris s for digital.

Unless they put in new maps and content I am not buying same games I own on CD when I should get permit discount on my games I own or new content ect maps to pay normal price that’s rip off pay 30$-60$
  4. Wild Boar-D2F911C4-4 Win User

sniping will be in Titanfall

I agree about not paying $60 for a multiplayer only experience, however, if they said all future content was included for the $60, that may get my attention.
  5. MurderTramp17 Win User

X1 Included games?

Unless you buy a specific bundle, no. But those bundles aren't really a bundle at all considering you're paying for the price of the system, and then adding 60 for the game.
  6. Dictator Mayo Win User

Gotta love it

Technically, you're paying them so YOU can eat the cake. I also noticed that you've bought Mass Effect 3 and I have no doubt that you bought it brand new. If you'll pay 60$ for about 60 hours of gameplay, then you should have no problem paying 60$ for 8766
    hours of online games, deals, etc.
Thema:

1. I bought the overwatch invasion bundle for $60 and I’m not getting the content I payed for... - Similar Threads - bought overwatch invasion

2. I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show my coins: I bought overwatch coins and it doesn’t show that I bought them 9c39612b-34cc-4cce-a2e6-a1695f2d585e
  3. I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 500 Overwatch coins with rewards but they never arrive what should I do?: Everything was alright until I reedem the code battlenet told me it would take few hours for the coins to appear but it's been 2 days in battlenet they said sometimes it takes 24 hours but I am...
  4. I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital gift card for overwatch 2 and never got the funds help?: , i paid $50 for the gift card. I redeemed the gift card a week ago and when i sign onto my overwatch account it does not shows me the funds. I tried contacting blizzard and they told me to...
  5. I bought overwatch coins like 3 months ago on xbox and when i load overwatch on my pc i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought overwatch coins like 3 months ago on xbox and when i load overwatch on my pc i...: If anyone can help me solve this it would help alot thanks in advance. fc0eb943-625f-4b2d-b177-77636f974616
  6. Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Overwatch and Game Add-On code only has 21 digits - not 25? Can you help?: I've bought Overwatch on Xbox One and there is a code to get 5 legendary skins/5 epic skins/5 origin skins. The code is of the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX and needs to be a 25 digit code?...
  7. I bought overwatch legendary edition and don't got the skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought overwatch legendary edition and don't got the skins: hi 3 weeks ago i bought a game bundle on Microsoft store (cod bo4 ,destiny 2 and overwatch legendary edition) and i dont got all the skins in overwatch legendary edition i got only 5 origin skins...
  8. I bought 24 Winter Loot Boxes: Overwatch: Origins Edition to my son but it is assugn to my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 24 Winter Loot Boxes: Overwatch: Origins Edition to my son but it is assugn to my ...: I bought 24 Winter Loot Boxes: Overwatch: Origins Edition to my son but it is assugn to my gametag. can I change it? 6f2e7444-9d5e-4262-8be6-d3c1d733c087
  9. Just bought and tried to open Overwatch but it tries to update and then says error. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought and tried to open Overwatch but it tries to update and then says error. Help: SO I just bought Over watch, was really excited to play but then when I try to open it, it tries to update but then it "fails" and I get an error message. When to support troubleshooting page on...
  10. I bought Overwatch: Origins Edition and it says I do not own it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Overwatch: Origins Edition and it says I do not own it: So recently I bought overwatch Origins edition from the xbox live store and downloaded it on my xbox, now whenever I try to play it, my xbox say I do no own it, I am also and xbox one preview...