I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

Discus and support I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by khalaf aljuaead, Dec 29, 2023.

1. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass

:)

khalaf aljuaead, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim, but it doesn't get activated

Hi Khalaf A, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

When you open the Xbox app on your PC, do you see a section for Game Pass? Anyway, I will leave you a post where you can take a look and see images so you understand the process a little more.

Below your gamertag, you should have a label that indicates the subscription you have. But you should be able to see the Game Pass tab, which is directly below my gamertag in the top right.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/faaa1be7-61df-40e3-8919-2487778ba49e

If you have any other questions, let me know, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim, but it doesn't get activated

4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Khalaf, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, open your Microsoft Account page and look for the offer, it should appear right below your Profile pic.

https://account.microsoft.com/
  5. khalaf aljuaead Win User

Nothing under my gamer tag and also the other guy have the same issue as me not fixed also
  6. khalaf aljuaead Win User

Hi my name is khalaf and I didn't find the offers below my profile pic
Thema:

I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

1. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,... - Similar Threads - bought Lenovo legon

2. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  3. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  4. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  5. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  6. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  7. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  8. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  9. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  10. I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've bought r2d2 xbox 360 but it plays standard xbox sounds: I bought secondhand xbox 360 r2d2 special edition console but the startup and eject sounds are the standard xbox sounds it has the blue light round the power button so I don't think it's been...