I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on?

Discus and support I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on? When I got the starter pack yesterday I was looking at the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KenHello, Oct 20, 2020.

1. KenHello
    KenHello Guest

I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on?

I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on? When I got the starter pack yesterday I was looking at the marketplace and noticed that there are no minecoins. I thought it took time but a whole day with none.
    If anyone knows what is going on please tell me. I looked at the other threads but the latest is 2 years ago so it is not up to date. Please help.

:)

KenHello, Oct 20, 2020
  2. LilAlfa69 Win User

Where are my Minecoins?

I just bought the Minecraft Starter Pack and the 700 Minecoins that are supposed to be included simply aren't. I've seen other people have this problem, but there doesn't seem to be a solution. Any ideas?
    I have the same issue, I noticed where I downloaded the game it showed what was included in the pack, I clicked onto the minecoins and saw there was a "redeem now" button however above it there was a notice saying "700 minecoins is currently not available"

I'm not sure where there is an issue with the system just now? Hopefully this will be resolved soon.
  3. PavelSinha Win User

I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter collection.

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or
    e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code
  4. PavelSinha Win User

Where is the code for the 700 minecoins Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

Yes same problem here I bought "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" but wasn't credited with the "700 Minecoins".

Please fix this issue 'Microsoft Administrators' or e-Mail us a FREE "700 Minecoins" redeemable code.
  5. LucasQuinello Win User

I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I don't own Java Edition

Hello dear Gamer, it's a pleasure to help you today.

My name is Lucas O.

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

Yes, it includes only Bedrock edition as a base game, but you also get add-ons and 700 Minecoins to use in the marketplace!

This collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack build: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack. You also earn 700 Minecoins to use in the in-game Marketplace.

Regards,

Lucas O.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Where are my 700 minecoins?

Hello, OakAlmond41. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Were these 700 minecoins from the Minecraft Starter Pack?

Is the order showing as completed on your Microsoft account?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
Thema:

1. I bought the minecraft starter pack but the 700 minecoins don't show up. What is going on? - Similar Threads - bought minecraft starter

2. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...: So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now? e8d53929-9203-4558-982b-c79241a16cc0
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I...: Does the Minecraft Starter Pack only include Bedrock Edition, or is this some kind of issue? Image below [img] 172d3385-0282-4256-b13e-12166dcdd76e
  7. I have bought one copy of Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store (Windows Store)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have bought one copy of Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store (Windows Store): I have bought Minecraft starter edition in Microsoft store, Can i play it in my xbox one too without paying or will i have to pay individually ? 68892216-9e53-4069-aa47-c1f717a38895
  8. Bought minecraft windows 10 starter collection but never received minecoins?

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought minecraft windows 10 starter collection but never received minecoins?: I bought the minecraft windows 10 starter collection today and received everything but the minecoins? Is it a not suppose to be given? I know it's not the biggest deal but I find it weird I never...
  9. I bought Minecraft starter collection but it says i have to buy it again

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft starter collection but it says i have to buy it again: I bought Minecraft a while ago and I got a new computer. I tried to download it again but it says I need to buy it. I have the game in my order history and it says I bought it, please don't tell...
  10. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins: Basically the title. I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, and received all DLC except the 700 coins. Already restarted my pc. Checked my pocket edition. No coins there either....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft Starter Pack is currently not available.