I bought the java and bedrock bundle on the microsoft store, but now its saying i need to...

Discus and support I bought the java and bedrock bundle on the microsoft store, but now its saying i need to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Java and bedrock bundle on the Microsoft store. When they were installing I deleted/stopped the installation of Java as I didn't think my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tom WarnerCQ, Jul 28, 2023.

1. Tom WarnerCQ
    Tom WarnerCQ Guest

I bought the java and bedrock bundle on the microsoft store, but now its saying i need to...

I bought the Java and bedrock bundle on the Microsoft store. When they were installing I deleted/stopped the installation of Java as I didn't think my laptop would run it. Later I decided to try it and see it if it could handle Java, but it says I need to buy Java and when I look on the microsoft store it says I don't own it. How can I play Java?

:)

Tom WarnerCQ, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

I bought the java and bedrock bundle on the microsoft store, but now its saying i need to buy it again to play java.

Hi, Tom. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account that has the game and then try installing the launcher or the game here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraf....
  3. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

4. Karthi9863 Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

So when I bought Minecraft bundle that says that is comes with minecraft bedrock and java I bought it and I only got bedrock.
    Can someone please help me?
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

I have Java Edition but it just says "Play Demo".

On the Microsoft Store you still are not able to install the Java & Bedrock Bundle?
  6. Terrie MacLean Win User

Minecraft PC Bundle issues

i went to the website and it says i only own bedrock for pc and its telling me to buy java. I don't understand whats going on. I was able to download java when the new bundle came out as i owned bedrock.
Thema:

1. I bought the java and bedrock bundle on the microsoft store, but now its saying i need to... - Similar Threads - bought java bedrock

2. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  3. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  4. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  5. I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition: I spent 2799isk today on 26.12.2023 i wanted to play with my friends but i dont have bedrock edtition what can i do now bf0c443b-8c68-49f9-9b48-315b3d869dcc
  6. Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?: Hi everyone I bought java and bedrock edition for minecraft but i can only access bedrock, i went to the java section but it only says buy, not play, i also checked my transaction history and it...
  7. Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.: Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a computer and remembered that the java version of...
  8. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  9. I bought Java and Bedrock edition together but I cannot play Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Java and Bedrock edition together but I cannot play Java: Hi there, I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock together, but I am unable to play Java edition - it only allows me to play the demo version. The money has been deducted from my bank account but I...
  10. i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher,...: i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher, How can i get the bedrcok launcher to play in bedrock to in my mac? 30ef0bcd-acab-4c63-9b17-0a5efa6f6874