I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?

Discus and support I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the disc, was excited to play, but i can only play the first level, hawkes bay. Tried downloading the content, kept telling me to buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Glace57, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Glace57
    Glace57 Guest

I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest?

I bought the disc, was excited to play, but i can only play the first level, hawkes bay. Tried downloading the content, kept telling me to buy the hitman 2 gold, help please.

:)

Glace57, Feb 25, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Was there a code in the case for the add-on packs or maybe on the receipt? If not, check your ready to install with the disc downloaded and in the console.

Alertnatively, Io Interactive's support info can be found here. You may also have to go through WB Games' support since they're the publisher.

https://support.wbgames.com/hc/en-us

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman2
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For ingame issues you can contact the game's dev support or post at their support forums.
  4. FrontlineKhan Win User

Hitman 2 - Unable to access base game content from bundle purchase.

Hi,

Yeah, after looking through it it seems that the pack you bought includes all the Hitman 1 episodes remade in the Hitman 2 engine, and to play them they give you the base Hitman 2, which in this case is just the first mission.

Honestly, I can absolutely understand why you'd ask for a refund, and why you might be pretty miffed at the whole thing.

Not being a Microsoft employee I can't do anything about your refund, other than to wish you luck with it :(
  5. Georges C. Win User

HITMAN 3 Access Pass for Hitman I & II?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Lucca, by description you can access locations of hitman games 1 and 2 within Hitman 3 and of course own the hitman 3 game to be able to access this content.

"The HITMAN 3 Access Pass system allows you to access HITMAN 1 and HITMAN 2 locations in HITMAN 3, essentially making it possible to play all locations in the World of Assassination trilogy from within HITMAN 3.

Purchasing or redeeming this Access Pass will grant access to the locations from 'HITMAN 1 - GOTY Edition' in HITMAN 3.

You must own HITMAN 3 to access this content."
  6. Kenneth Lo13 Win User

HITMAN 3

I’m having trouble with my PC. I bought HITMAN in the Xbox Application on PC.

I can’t find the game. I can find all the other games I own except HITMAN
Thema:

1. I bought the hitman 2 disc but can only play the first level. Why can’t I access the rest? - Similar Threads - bought hitman disc

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I have bought and paid for Hitman. However, i am unable to download any of the episodes....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought and paid for Hitman. However, i am unable to download any of the episodes....: I have bought and paid for Hitman. However, i am unable to download any of the episodes. There is no option in the game, nor in the Microsoft Store. I have tried unsintalling and re-installing the...
  9. Why did the Game Pass Hitman III stop working after I bought Season 2 Expansion DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did the Game Pass Hitman III stop working after I bought Season 2 Expansion DLC?: So, i have been playing a lot of hitman III on my PC using Xbox GamePass. It's probably my favorite game at the moment, and because it's my favorite game at the moment, I wanted to buy the Hitman...
  10. HITMAN 2 (Plus Expansion Bought), Will Not Load Levels

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HITMAN 2 (Plus Expansion Bought), Will Not Load Levels: Can anyone help me with this: I purchased Hitman 1 Definitive Edition (hard copy), Hitman 2, Hitman 2 Expansion Pass, then Hitman 1 GOTY Edition (when hard copy did not work), then Hitman 1 GOTY...