I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

Discus and support I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I don't need to buy it again how do I install it on a windows 11 computer? 2b3a665f-fc65-48de-8bb3-b13f56eef04b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logar Dadagga, Aug 12, 2023.

1. I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

If I don't need to buy it again how do I install it on a windows 11 computer?

:)

Logar Dadagga, Aug 12, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it again?

Xbox Play Anywhere titles need to be digital only in order to get the game for both the Xbox and the PC. If you want the game on PC, you'll need to buy the digital version.
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it again?

4. ShiningBoss4121 Win User

ReCore como faço para Jogar no PC ?

I bought this digital game to play on the PC; ReCore How do I Play on PC? Compatible with Xbox Play Anywhere: you can play on Xbox One and PC with Windows 10 at no cost I already have it on physical disk.
  5. Pringlesoes Win User

Xbox Game pass doesn't work

Hello

Did you buy gamepass for PC or Xbox one? If it was the Xbox one version you will only be able to access play anywhere titles on PC
    I bought it for my pc, and i want to play it on my pc. I have the Xbox (Beta) App so that i can play, But every time i log in and want to play it registers me as if I never paid for the subscription. How can i solve this?
  6. Hoskayra Win User

hello, i want to ask a question, it is so simple, When i buy minecraft bedrock for pc, do i need to buy the gamepass to play it for multiplayer?

Hello YousefTM, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

To answer your question, according to what the Xbox page itself implies, if you only want to play Minecraft Bedrock without a multiplayer option, you should be able to do so without purchasing the game pass. Now of course, if you want to use the online multiplayer option in one you will have to purchase it, to access that option.

With the intention of helping you further, I did an investigation in Xbox support where they explain the following:

Do I need to be online to play Minecraft on Windows?

If you plan to be in an area without online coverage, you can prepare your Windows device to allow you to play Minecraft offline.

For more information on how to set up your Windows device for offline play, go to: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/play-games-offline-on- windows-10-using-offline-mode

Information Source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-info

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
Thema:

I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it...

1. I bought the hello neighbor disk for Xbox and I want to play it on pc. Do I need to buy it... - Similar Threads - bought hello neighbor

2. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  3. Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys i just bought the xbox series x if i have a 144hz 1080p hdmi 1.4 monitor then i...: console: Xbox Series X monitor: LG Ultragear (144hz 1920x1080p hdmi 1.4) 81310b87-805a-45b2-ac4f-c0e6fba93b4a
  4. Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version...: Hello, I have bought Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen via the X Box Store, but the version that's been installed on my 360 was the regular one. Is that a well-known problem and can anybody help me with...
  5. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  6. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  7. Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we...: Hello, I was letting my friend use my account to download zombies before he bought it so we could play as soon as it downloaded, but he changed my gamertag I need it reverted...
  8. Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt: so basically I have bought month of xbox gamepass and have played Minecraft on this account for many months but now it says I didnt bought the game and It doesnt even remember my ingame name...
  9. Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but...: Hello! I bought a myria mg7400 steering wheel but I have a problem with it. Turns on but won't connect to Xbox one. What to do? d5f5d00a-8c36-4214-9210-acfeb84794d6
  10. Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load: bought Hello Neighbor and was working fine but all of sudden won’t download and goes back to home screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It is still doing the same thing. I then bought a new...