I bought the GTA game and I can not install it either on the console or on the pen. What ...

Discus and support I bought the GTA game and I can not install it either on the console or on the pen. What ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My name is Diego. Can someone help me ? I bought the GTA game and I can not install it either on the console or on the pen. What should i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TailoredBee622, Nov 15, 2016.

1. I bought the GTA game and I can not install it either on the console or on the pen. What ...

My name is Diego. Can someone help me ?

I bought the GTA game and I can not install it either on the console or on the pen. What should i do?

:)

TailoredBee622, Nov 15, 2016
  2. My xbox wont read one game.

I should have said sooner the game is GTA 5. So i cant just install it when i use the install disc and launch it i get the error. So i cannot install and the disc works on other console i even bought a new version of the game still didnt work. And i already
    used a lens cleaner so.....I do not know what to do other then buying it on Xboxlive.

SILVERDRAGON669, Nov 15, 2016
  3. FlakeyDread5
    FlakeyDread5 Guest
    Memory for Gta v

Hi so i read that to play gta v i will need 8 gb of space on my hard disk.i have the slim xbox with 4 gb of hard disk.... If i buy a usb pen can i download gta v directley on the usb pen or do i have to download it before on my hard disk and then on the
    usb pen????? Please answear

FlakeyDread5, Nov 15, 2016
  4. GrapeBus53 Win User

GTA V doesn't work!

hi.. couple of days ago installed 1st disc of gta v in my pen drive and played the game after that. i have finished 4 missions. but when i tried to play the game second time last night, it says that i need to insert disc 1 and install a game again? why is
    that happening?
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Games

We need a little more information on what you're experiencing so we can better help you in getting this issue resolved.

I see you mentioned GTA V past install won't play. Were you playing it through a Game Pass subscription? GTA V was removed from Game Pass about a week ago. If you bought GTA V and are trying to play it, you may need to remove the Game Pass version of the
    game, then re-install the game from your All Owned Games section in Games and Apps on your console.
  6. SILVERDRAGON669 Win User

My xbox wont read one game.

I should have said sooner the game is GTA 5. So i cant just install it when i use the install disc and launch it i get the error. So i cannot install and the disc works on other console i even bought a new version of the game still didnt work. And i already
    used a lens cleaner so.....I do not know what to do other then buying it on Xboxlive.
  7. Lubos69 Win User

Môžem nainštalovať zakupenu digitalnu hru z DVD disku? [Can I install zakupenu a digital game from a DVD disc?]

If i understand, I have bought GTA V Premium and I have slow internet and my friend borrow me physical disc, I install it and then remove disc and install only updates, no full game and I can play without disc?
  8. Smwutches Win User

Game purchase

If you bought it through Xbox, it would either have automatically downloaded to your console or it'll show under you library under Games and Apps as ready to install and you can install it from there.
Thema:

I bought the GTA game and I can not install it either on the console or on the pen. What ...

1. I bought the GTA game and I can not install it either on the console or on the pen. What ... - Similar Threads - bought GTA game

2. I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had gta 5 on gamepass and when it was taken off i went to the store and bought the xbox...: Can you please receive my saved data Or can you gift me the xbox one version e2463901-966d-4413-99d4-550bc4023ebf
  3. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  4. My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox does not register that I bought GTA in the past and says I need ultimate.: I bought GTA a few years ago before you needed Xbox Ultimate to purchase it. On my new Xbox it doesn’t come under games owned and in the store says I need to upgrade to ultimate even to just play...
  5. I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S: I recently bought gta 5 online for x/s and it says it’s not compatible for my Xbox series S f6ba6680-a7e3-4754-8c97-7a67b932a17a
  6. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82
  7. My GTA SA is not working I bought this game on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA SA is not working I bought this game on Xbox 360: When I go to play the game it asks do I own it? I bought this game on Xbox 360 for sure I have it downloaded on the Xbox one how else could I not have owned the game and have achievements. Is...
  8. Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play: I just bought GTA V on the Microsoft store on the Xbox One. It was the premium online edition that includes a certain DLC. The night it finished installing it worked fine and I was able to play...
  9. I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game....: I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game. I want to return the game b89366e6-fa03-425e-85fb-a8bb7d5d873c
  10. GTA V game error when I bought it off marketplace please help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V game error when I bought it off marketplace please help!!: I bought GTA V in January of this year and I just got my HDD and I have deleted and downloaded it multiple times and when I try and load the game I get the Disc Unreadable screen....