I bought the game FIFA 15 on xbox one and my xbox 360 it is possible to replace?

Discus and support I bought the game FIFA 15 on xbox one and my xbox 360 it is possible to replace? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please be so kind and change on the game, thanks in advance! fb10af37-8fa6-4491-a01b-c1daec511b66 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HopingParrot962, Nov 30, 2017.

1. I bought the game FIFA 15 on xbox one and my xbox 360 it is possible to replace?

Please be so kind and change on the game, thanks in advance!

:)

HopingParrot962, Nov 30, 2017
  2. aberezovsky
    aberezovsky Guest
    Fifa 15 XBOX 360 -> Xbox One

Last year I have bought Fifa 15 on my Xbox 360 and today I've just bought my new Xbox ONE. How can I download Fifa 15 on my new Xbox?

aberezovsky, Nov 30, 2017
  3. Mitrich02
    Mitrich02 Guest
    Fifa 15 - lagging and stuttering offline

I have the same problem. Quite often, the image starts to jittering, it is independent of a network connection. Probably Fifa 15 is not very optimized. But It upsets, I bought a new console and now FPS in fifa 15 lower than fifa 15 on xbox 360.

Mitrich02, Nov 30, 2017
  4. Giblets08 Win User

Fifa 15 (Xbox 360) - NO PRO CLUBS!!!

If I buy fifa 15 on the 360, but later on get an Xbox one and fifa 15, will the content from the 360 version be carried over on to the Xbox one or will I have to start my career and that all over again?
  5. Mitrich02 Win User

Fifa 15 - lagging and stuttering offline

I have the same problem. Quite often, the image starts to jittering, it is independent of a network connection. Probably Fifa 15 is not very optimized. But It upsets, I bought a new console and now FPS in fifa 15 lower than fifa 15 on xbox 360.
  6. TappedChip106 Win User

Didn't recieve my £50 for pre ordering FIFA 15 and xbox one bundle.

I bought this Xbox One Fifa 15 Bundle for my son and we still have not received his £50.00 we saw offer on Xbox 360 and spoke to Microsoft store and ordered...Can you help Thank you.x
  7. Marwood II 87 Win User

Your first Xbox game?

Never had an Xbox

But my first 360 was FIFA 07 (bundle)

First Xbox One Game was FIFA 14 (bundle) Battlefield 4 was my first actual game I bought.
  8. BlackAsassin05 Win User

FIFA15 prepaid from Xbox One Day One Bundle not working. Only takes me to the store.

i bought the bundle of fifa 15 and xbox one but al there was in the box was a code for a 14 day trial of xbox live gold, but i already have gold and i want to play fifa 15. so i called the store where i bought it but they dont know much about gaming they
    thought that with gold you can buy any game for free which is complete BS but can somebody tell me what to do
Thema:

I bought the game FIFA 15 on xbox one and my xbox 360 it is possible to replace?

1. I bought the game FIFA 15 on xbox one and my xbox 360 it is possible to replace? - Similar Threads - bought game FIFA

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  4. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  5. Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...: Hi I bought the fifa 23 game (Xbox) as a present for Christmas on the but on the wrong account. Is there any way to transfer it to my sons account ? bbce5ae2-545c-4aa1-ba0b-ec05359c08cf
  6. Fifa points bought through Microsoft store won't show up in game to use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa points bought through Microsoft store won't show up in game to use: Tried restarting, force restating, closing game, re'synced everything. FIFA points won't show up f6c503ab-165d-49c2-adf7-ea8871fd2d33
  7. Why when I try to load up the new fifa I have just bought does it say my game is corrupt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I try to load up the new fifa I have just bought does it say my game is corrupt...: So when I try to load up the new fifa I have recently purchased it says my game is corrupt or comes up with an error code and I need this issue sorted because I want to play the new game I just...
  8. I have been playing the EA Play trial of Fifa 21, but I have since bought the game. Why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been playing the EA Play trial of Fifa 21, but I have since bought the game. Why...: I have uninstalled the trial and installed the actual game, yet the trial countdown still shows when I load the game. Just a bit concerned what happens when my hours have expired. Is there a way...
  9. i bought the pre-orderfrom the game EA SPORTS Fifa 17 Super Deluxe Edition and didnt receive ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i bought the pre-orderfrom the game EA SPORTS Fifa 17 Super Deluxe Edition and didnt receive ...: i bought the pre-orderfrom the game EA SPORTS Fifa 17 Super Deluxe Edition and didnt receive the EA Access Code! i bought it at te 06.09.2016 ae306b90-5196-414a-80b2-20230bc48c32
  10. Bought Fifa points but not showing when I go on the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Fifa points but not showing when I go on the game: hello my name isn’t Nathan jones. I have just bought some fifa pints on the Xbox app on my phone in which I spent 20 pounds on. However I have just gone on the Fifa 18 companion app to spend these...