I bought the FH4 expansion pack incorrectly.

Discus and support I bought the FH4 expansion pack incorrectly. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys! I wanted to go to Fortune Island in the game, so I bought it because it was marked as an extension pack. When I looked at the XBOX store, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 박상우(), Mar 11, 2019.

1. 박상우()
    박상우() Guest

Hi guys!

I wanted to go to Fortune Island in the game, so I bought it because it was marked as an extension pack.

When I looked at the XBOX store, I saw that if I bought an Ultimate Pack, I would give them an expansion pack and a car.

Can I cancel my purchase of a map extension pack and buy it again with an Ultimate Expansion Pack?

After buying, I played games within 2 hours.

Please reply

reply1

I live in Korea.

I've tried the url you sent me, but it doesn't work.

:)

박상우(), Mar 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. {Parity} Win User

4. 박상우() Win User

I live in Korea.

I've tried the url you sent me, but it doesn't work.T.T
  5. 박상우() Win User

I live in Korea.

I've tried the url you sent me, but it doesn't work.T.T
  6. XBA_Hype Win User
Thema:

1. I bought the FH4 expansion pack incorrectly. - Similar Threads - bought FH4 expansion

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought fh4 and it gets stuck on the 'loading,please wait' part first time around, i need...: when i lauch the game, it gets stuck on the first screen, this is my first time playing it on pc and i dont know what to do 3a1d261c-801d-46bb-8efc-e544daef31e8
  9. Bought FH4 - Already downloaded on Game Pass - Site is asking me download again?

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought FH4 - Already downloaded on Game Pass - Site is asking me download again?: Simple question. My Game Pass runs out in 3 weeks so rather than continuing my membership and apparently only playing Forza Horizon 4 I decided to just buy the game. But it's asking me to download...
  10. i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens: i bought a forza horizon 4 treasure map and get in the fh4 and open map it nothing happens 8cbf9a0e-4e9e-46f6-903b-198305a93cfe