I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive,...

Discus and support I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive, although it was connected to Bethesta on Xbox in Fallout 76 on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by canszsaasdads, Feb 11, 2023.

1. I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive,...

I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive, although it was connected to Bethesta on Xbox in Fallout 76 on Steam.

:)

canszsaasdads, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive, although it was connected to Bethesta on Xbox in Fallout 76 on Steam.

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

When did you purchase it? Please log out of the game and back in again to receive your items.

If you just recently purchased it, I suggest to wait within 24 hours.

If it's more than 24 hours and you still don't get your items, reach out Bethesda support here https://help.bethesda.net/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. hellobird Win User

Fallout 76 No Client Update available

iam having the same issue. cant connect to any fallout 76 server because my fallout 76 client seems not up to date. there are no updates available for me to install thorugh xbox app.

id like to take a trip through appalachia ! :(
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I have a problem with buying a addon for fallout 76 in the Microsoft store

I think I found the problem Jack

You purchased the coins for the Fallout 76 xbox version :c
    This is why you saw the currency on your console

This is the add-on for PC:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/fallout-76-100...

(if you see, there's the "(PC)" label at the end)

This is due to Fallout 76 is not an Xbox play anywhere title, this means your progress and content is different between Xbox and PC

If this was a redeemable code, as you already redeemed it. Sadly is not possible to ask for a refund
    Sorry
  5. lost&not found Win User

can not get into my new pc game pass fallout 76 account

ok your not under standing what i said, sorry...

i bought pc Ultimate game pass, then i bought fallout 76 on pc Ultimate game pass.

fallout 76 is free, on steam and bethesda.net, it is the account you pay for.
  6. PrimoAce9698 Win User

Fallout 76 Tricentennial Pack

I have the digital version of Fallout 76 Tricentennial edition but seems like I only got the standard edition, I dont have any of the extra in game items that come with the tricentennial edition or the xbox exclusive 500 extra Atoms. The code was bought
    on Amazon.
Thema:

I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive,...

1. I bought the Fallout 76: Appalachia Starter Bundle (PC), but the atoms did not arrive,... - Similar Threads - bought Fallout Appalachia

2. Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons: Hi there. A while ago i got the disc version of fallout 4 GOTY with all expansions. When i wasn’t playing for some time, i uninstalled the game (but kept my save games). Now i installed it again...
  3. So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...: All it’s saying is that I don’t own the dlcs in my save files on my Xbox one but I got the dlcs downloaded 9c2d703c-a289-49ac-aa0e-a944f5f4137e
  4. I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and all the add-ons on the home menu are faded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition and all the add-ons on the home menu are faded...: I already put my question but for some reason in order to submit it I have to put a message. I don't know what that's for so I will just put my question I bought Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition...
  5. so i bought fallout for pc and my laptop wont run it so can i download it to a flashdrive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so i bought fallout for pc and my laptop wont run it so can i download it to a flashdrive...: so i bought fallout for pc and my laptop wont run it so can i download it to a flashdrive and play it on xbox 360 857b4f9d-3d5a-4f28-9366-131587469e5e
  6. I bought some atoms on fallout 76 and I haven’t received my currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought some atoms on fallout 76 and I haven’t received my currency: I bought some currency on fallout 76 and it is not giving me what I bought 2580327c-e167-4258-89e4-8b9e977e31aa
  7. Just bought a bundle for fallout 76

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought a bundle for fallout 76: Even though it is a universal add on like how they are in other games like how siege has the pack for all year 1 operators and that can be accessible on multiple profiles this should work the same...
  8. Fallout 4 bought online on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 bought online on my xbox one: So i've got fallout 4 online in the game store on my xbox one. From the first moment i played it i noticed alot of bugs and strait on color/ texture glitches, but sinds yesterday when the game...
  9. Bought fallout 3 on my Xbox one now I can't save game or sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought fallout 3 on my Xbox one now I can't save game or sign in: I have a Xbox One. I bought Fallout 3 in the Store, installed it and then it showed "retrieving Xbox 360 profile". I haven't owned a Xbox 360 in over 3 years when I did have the game on disc. Now...
  10. I bought fallout 3 from steam and it requires GFWL to run. but I get network issues when...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought fallout 3 from steam and it requires GFWL to run. but I get network issues when...: Hi, I try to install GFWL but it comes back with a msg that I have a network issue. My network itself is fine, but maybe it could be something specific (settings/security, etc.) that goes wrong....