I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...

Discus and support I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve already tried power cycle/restarting the console and checking order history to make sure it says completed. I own the content, but I keep getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logan Watts, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Logan Watts
    Logan Watts Guest

I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...

I’ve already tried power cycle/restarting the console and checking order history to make sure it says completed. I own the content, but I keep getting sent back to the Xbox store when I try to play it.

:)

Logan Watts, Jan 4, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed, but it won’t let me play it.

Are you playing on the Console or PC?
  3. Logan Watts Win User

I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed, but it won’t let me play it.

I’ve already done that. For some reason it says that add on doesn’t need to be installed.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Logan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don’t select it).

Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.

Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.

Select Install, to confirm the installation.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/view-downloadable-content
  5. BeeInABonnet Win User

Xbox the Escapists. Can't Play alcatraz

Welp it didn't work netheir maybe i just need to report this bug:/ btw thank's for trying to help me. I asked the same question on Reddit and someone had excatly the same bug as me.
    It was me..

It reported twice now via Xbox Insider. Two different issues with same result.

Bought the Escapist on both my profile for to not get license issues. Bought the DLC pack just for Alcatraz.

Didn’t work. Just sends me to the shop. reinstalled and also empty the cash in two different ways.

On my secondary account I even bought the Alcatraz DLC separate. The shop tells me I own it too. Nothing works.

it’s a bug and not fixable for users.. it must be a patch update or make Alcatraz download för separate installation.
  6. BeeInABonnet Win User

Xbox the Escapists. Can't Play alcatraz

Yes, I am the same person with this issue, I’ve checked. I have exact the same issue.

I have bought the game The escapist on both my account, just to not be bothered about licensing issues., I have Xbox one and series x.

On my main account I bought the DLC-pack because of The Alcatraz. It installed 3 DLC accept the Alcatraz. It wasn’t necessary. the Xbox I restart to empty the cash unplugged. Even done with router.

Nothing works u just goes to the Store. All other DLC work on both account.

When that didn’t work I even bought the DLC Alcatraz on my secondary account. So I bought it twice and the status in store i that I own it. It is still the same.

I did two reports via The Xbox due to this issue. There is nothing we can do on our Xbox because the issue is not there.

Hope this will clarify things! Hope I can play the game soon.
Thema:

1. I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,... - Similar Threads - bought DLC bundle

2. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  3. BO3 and BO1 are saying I never bought my DLC's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BO3 and BO1 are saying I never bought my DLC's.: Hey, so, I purchased Zombie Chronicles back in 2017 and I've been playing them a lot since then, but today I tried to play them and it said I needed to download it. I checked my game and it showed...
  4. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  5. I bought a MC Dungeons DLC and I can't get it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a MC Dungeons DLC and I can't get it back.: For context, I bought a DLC a couple of years ago (about 2 yrs) and I've recently gotten into the game again and wish to play the DLCS, but sadly when I tried it just didnt work! I bought it on...
  6. Can I play with a DLC bought for PC on the Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play with a DLC bought for PC on the Xbox?: Hello everyone, I have a doubt regarding some purchases I made, it was a dlc chapter for the Elder Scrolls Online, I was 100% sure it was for the Xbox version but ended up being the one for PC,...
  7. DLC bought on xbox is not working on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC bought on xbox is not working on pc: I have xbox game pass core I purchased powerwash and all dlc So i bought power wash sim and dlc on my profile (call it profile 1). Installed them on pc too and they work fine. But i purchased...
  8. Who do I complain to about Xbox ignoring the consumer rights act as dlc I bought is broken...

in XBoX on Windows
    Who do I complain to about Xbox ignoring the consumer rights act as dlc I bought is broken...: I bought some dlc on the 27/10/2023 and it wouldn't work so I placed a refund request with Xbox they then auto refused as I had reached my refund limit they didn't tell me any info on how to...
  9. Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...: I bought Cities skyline ultimate edition to the get the San Francisco set and the expansion pass - I already have downloaded the cities skyline PC edition that is included with Game pass - I have...
  10. I can't use a DLC i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use a DLC i bought: i bought and downloaded a DLC for Like A Dragon Ishin and the DLC files are not installed in the game files. I probably have to add them manually to the game files but i have no idea in which file...