I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that to play this, you'll...

Discus and support I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that to play this, you'll... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that "to play this, you'll need to buy it". I have it installed and have played the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClutchyBoy15, Mar 10, 2022.

1. ClutchyBoy15
    ClutchyBoy15 Guest

I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that to play this, you'll...

I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that "to play this, you'll need to buy it". I have it installed and have played the game before on my console. I have reset my console many times and other discs don't do this.

:)

ClutchyBoy15, Mar 10, 2022
  2. ClutchyBoy15 Win User

I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that to play this, you'll need to buy it.

Sorry I might restart my console
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that to play this, you'll need to buy it.

Hi ClutchyBoy15! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You need to uninstall the game if was installed trough game sharing or game pass, after this Power cycle the console and start the installation with the game disc
  4. PlasticStraw1 Win User

Skyrim Unable to read, tried all reasons.

This same thing happened to me, I thought my disc was broken so I bought a new one today, when I put it in I got the same message as always, 'This disc is unreadable' and it only happens with my skyrim disc
  5. SENSHI1990 Win User

Oblivion GOTYE dlc hard copy

When i put in disc two it tells me there is a 6.7GB update
  6. Patthew113 Win User

Skyrim (only) Disc Unreadable Error

I bought my skyrim off the marketplace and I still get the unreadable disc, when there isn't even a disc.
Thema:

1. I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that to play this, you'll... - Similar Threads - bought disc Skyrim

2. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  3. I bought the disc for mw3 and the first one and it’s telling me I have to pay for it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the disc for mw3 and the first one and it’s telling me I have to pay for it again: I bought the disc for mw3 and modern warfare and it’s telling me I have to pay for it again 37ef9160-de96-45cb-804a-ac0ce185d514
  4. Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to...: Hi all As the header states Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to buy it again f10115d4-3c84-4fb8-bc0a-06fb7e7c02f3
  5. How to access the dlc I bought and make the disc accept it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access the dlc I bought and make the disc accept it: I've bought a DLC for dragon Ball xenoverse 2 ... The dlc is called Extra pack 2 I installed it but when I go to the game it shows nothing Even though it says installed The game isn't...
  6. Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...: I bought the discs for Forza motorsport 2-6 and I was wondering if Forza motorsport 2 would work on the series x. f4afeeb6-f683-4e08-82c8-403f1920c970
  7. I bought sea of thieves as a disc and installed on my Xbox, but on my PC it says that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sea of thieves as a disc and installed on my Xbox, but on my PC it says that I...: does anyone know how to fix this? ecf7d86b-10a4-47a2-8a9a-a613558cf172
  8. i bought a digital xbox one s today without realizing it had no disc slot. could i use a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a digital xbox one s today without realizing it had no disc slot. could i use a...: could i use a dvd or a cd player as a disc slot? d81bdc92-b196-43b9-bbbb-680ddf72fab1
  9. On my Xbox one I bought the disc for Minecraft years later I bought series s and network...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my Xbox one I bought the disc for Minecraft years later I bought series s and network...: I can’t play any games I bought on disc because it says I don’t own them on my digital series s 0aa46e22-8ab2-478c-bbe7-94ce61c0e127
  10. I bought Skyrim Remastered on a disc ,but gave it away and was wondering . . .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Skyrim Remastered on a disc ,but gave it away and was wondering . . .: I got Skyrim Remastered on a disc, but gave it away because at the time my step-dad owned the Xbox One and I live with my mother. They broke up and stuff so when we moved, we didnt have an Xbox...