I bought the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features but received the ...

Discus and support I bought the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features but received the ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, John J from Microsoft Answer Tech sent me here to seek help. On 6/19/16, I pre-ordered the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by dgsearle, Sep 9, 2016.

1. dgsearle
    dgsearle Guest

I bought the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features but received the ...

Hello,

John J from Microsoft Answer Tech sent me here to seek help. On 6/19/16, I pre-ordered the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features. When I was able to download the movie after it was released to video, the version of the movie I received
    did not include any of the bonus features. I chatted with John J. for a little over an hour and he was unable to help me so he sent me to this page. If it helps, I can provide the order number or whatever other information that may be required.

Please let me know what can be done to resolve this issue. I have paid for content that I cannot access.

:)

dgsearle, Sep 9, 2016
  2. mjpringles
    mjpringles Guest
    Purchased two films from the Gotta Get ‘Em All Offer but only credited with one

Hi,

Sorry to bother you but I purchased both X-Men: Apocalypse and
    Captain America: Civil War + Bonus on the same day but I've only been credited with purchasing X-Men: Apocalypse on the Xbox Live Rewards site.

Please can you credit me the missing 5000 points?

All the best

mjpringles, Sep 9, 2016
  3. I pre-ordered Black Panther months ago and now I can't watch the movie!

I pre-ordered Black Panther in HD with bonus features back in February and it was supposed to come out on HD on 5/8/18 and all I am getting is the trailer and single featurette. Why am I not getting to see the movie and bonus content I already paid for?

Cyberstrike nTo, Sep 9, 2016
  4. I bought the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features but received the ...

Hi dgsearle!

Are you attempting to view the content within the movie or through the video store? The bonus content is separate from the video. You would have to select it from the store page rather than the movie.

If you're still unable to access the content, please
    contact phone or chat support
    as we're unable to help with billing issues such as this.

Thank you!

Miss Ghidorah, Sep 12, 2016
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

I bought the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features but received the version of the movie without the Bonus Features

Hi dgsearle!

Are you attempting to view the content within the movie or through the video store? The bonus content is separate from the video. You would have to select it from the store page rather than the movie.

If you're still unable to access the content, please
    contact phone or chat support
    as we're unable to help with billing issues such as this.

Thank you!
  6. Cacharito87 Win User

XBox France XBox One's

7. Dol Win User

XBox France XBox One's

This giveaway is quite old now as it was for the release of Captain America: Civil War in cinemas, the only way to obtain it as of this moment was from Xbox France's giveaways on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Looking into it, there is no word of the console
    being released along with the Xbox One S as a themed console.

Regards
  8. Atlas047 Win User

Captain America Civil War error code 0xc101ab80.

Happened to me today when getting the new rick and morty. Same code (0xc101ab80)
  9. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Is the Marvel vs Capcom series dead?

Disney have owned marvel for years since the first captain America movie they paided 4 billion for it
Thema:

1. I bought the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features but received the ... - Similar Threads - bought digital movie

2. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. I bought wrong digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought wrong digital game: I bought football manager for my son in pc format instead of Xbox , but only realised after he redeemed game that he cannot play this on out Mac pc. Can’t get any help on what to do or how to...
  5. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...: I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620
  6. I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital Xbox gift card for my son and it needed up in Microsoft acct. if I can’t...: Xbox gift card used by accident Added to my Microsoft store balance Want to get money back or let my son use it on his Xbox acct b112880a-7ff5-4919-93f8-a8b37bf177c7
  7. I bought a digital code off ebay and it's region locked, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a digital code off ebay and it's region locked, what do I do?: I bought a digital code off ebay, buyer was supposedly from Illinois, but it's region locked to Argentina, what do I do about this? 2eb83ab5-a520-4c1e-bb59-857a47da5914
  8. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...
  9. Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought a gift and it was the wrong thing it has not been redeemed. It is a digital...: Hi I need help I bought a digital gift for a friend it turned out to be the wrong thing. I would like to refund it as it has not been used or claimed. I have tried to get hold of support and it's...
  10. why am i not able to play digitally purchased games bought from my old xbox to my new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i not able to play digitally purchased games bought from my old xbox to my new: i have previously purchased tom clancys rainbow six seige on my old gen xbox but after buying a new gen xbox and trying to play it, it is saying that i dont own this game. this has also happened...