I bought the Dead Space 3 game and it doesn't appear in my purchased games.

Discus and support I bought the Dead Space 3 game and it doesn't appear in my purchased games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Dead Space 3 game and it doesn't appear in my purchased games. I go to see the game in the store and it appears to buy it for yourself,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cool_friend, Nov 1, 2022.

1. cool_friend
    cool_friend Guest

I go to see the game in the store and it appears to buy it for yourself, when I already bought it for myself on October 23, 2022.

I checked the order history and it appears there with the purchase information.

I just checked and it doesn't appear on my Xbox one S but appears on games purchased on Xbox series S.

Maybe it's a store bug

:)

cool_friend, Nov 1, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this COOL_FRIEND

May I know if you already tried power cycling your console?
    That helps to refresh all the content and licenses attached to the account

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, verify if the game finally appears
  3. ezdoesit510 Win User

can't play dlc

Since Dead Space 3 Awakened is dlc, so it will not appear on your "my games". You need to have dead space 3 to play it. You can access it through the main menu in the game.
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Dead Space 4 cancelled

Whatever happends next to the next Dead Space game (cancled or not), I am very greatful to have our current trilogy (Dead Space 1, Dead Space 2, and Dead Space 3). If the series continues, awesome! :) If it doesn't, thank you very much Visceral Games
    for such a wonderful ride! :)
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

A public apology :)

Hello "Fear Thy Waffle" :) Please let me clear up your confusion. A good while back, I created a post titled "Mega Spoiler Alert! What happens in Dead Space 3?" It inception of this post was to get an update on what was happening in the story because
    I love the Dead Space series but didn't have enough time to play Dead Space 3 as a result of me playing lots of ME3 MP in conjunction of having needed to complete Silent Hill 3 & Silent Hill: Homecoming before I could buy Dead Space 3 (so that my list of "games
    that I want to complete" doesn't get out of hand like it did for my original Xbox console). Everyone responded positively praising the game and suggested that I play it rather than just find out what happends in the story (and rightfully so because the Dead
    Space story is awesome! I own the first two games and I absolutely love them.). I was in no way shape or form offended by their comments and they were all very kind and understanding towards my situation (the situation of me not wanting to have a massive
    back-log of games that I want to complete again). My new attitude towards gaming is now this, I will try not to buy a new game if I still have others that have to be cleared from my back-log list. Also, I will only purchase 1 new game at a time. Like for
    example, Dead Island Riptide will be coming out soon, but I will get Dead Space 3 first and enjoy it :) Then, after thoroughly playing Dead Space 3, I will buy Dead Island Riptide (unless another game gets my attention first). I am really looking forward
    to playing Dead Space 3 soon! :) Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone! :)
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

what is the games you hope will be on the 1st backwards update

Hello everyone :)

(1) Dead Space

(2) Dead Space 2

(3) Dead Space 3

If I still didn't have my Xbox 360, these are the games that would be on my list LOL :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

Thema:

1. I bought the Dead Space 3 game and it doesn't appear in my purchased games. - Similar Threads - bought Dead Space

2. I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully: I need the refund back please my refund was denied i need my money back to buy bully plsss refund my money so i can get bully 9dedcf09-db24-4ac7-bb42-a6595a18e24a
  3. I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition: I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition, but only 2 of the add-ons in the bundle are showing up. Can someone help me. af176a12-e54f-4247-8431-d5afe8e0ce8f
  4. Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say I still need to buy game pass for Dead by Daylight after I already bought...: I bought Dead by Daylight for 32$ and it says that I will need to pay an extra 16.99$ for a month of game pass just to play it for one month 1cb41d18-7df9-4bb7-9003-824a081915f0
  5. 3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...: Hello im having trouble accesing red dead redemption online and i specially bought red dead redemption ultimate edition for this and im on ps4 4469251a-a5d9-414f-b295-3fdf33440ce3
  6. I bought the dead island 2 expansion pass but I still hadn’t received it yet and I wanna...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the dead island 2 expansion pass but I still hadn’t received it yet and I wanna...: I just need some help to find out why I’m not receiving the items I purchased 1f2cb884-910c-418e-be4b-f4276611aae9
  7. I recently bought a red dead redemption gamer picture pack. I do not know how to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought a red dead redemption gamer picture pack. I do not know how to download...: I recently bought the undead nightmare profile picture pack for Xbox 360 on the Xbox one they are not showing up and I don’t know if I have them downloaded or not if I do not how do I check that...
  8. I bought red dead 2 story mode and online but it only allows me to play story mode and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead 2 story mode and online but it only allows me to play story mode and...: I downloaded online and story mode for red dead 2 and can only play story dfcf63e3-0af7-4654-aeaf-023fab1eb3eb
  9. why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to...: why is it that when i bought red dead redemption 2 from the store it wouldnt download to the console 26e8d1bb-8d87-48a8-a128-6336b62d819d
  10. I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Red Dead Online standalone, and I need to pay more money to even play it?: I just bought this game for 33$ (NZD), and I need to pay more money to play it? I didn't buy the full game, just online by itself. And I can't refund it? So what, I've just got a title screen I...