I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

Discus and support I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mauricio Vieyra, Dec 31, 2023.

1. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Mauricio Vieyra, Dec 31, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross bundle

Hi Mauricio. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The cross-gen bundle for MW3 only includes the Xbox One and Series X/S version of MW3. You don't get MW2 with this bundle. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Jovany Morales Win User

How can i upgrade to vault edition of mw2?

It doesn’t work it just shows to purchase the vault addition for $100 but I bought the cross gen bundle already
  4. Yash Thakkar42 Win User

Uninstalled a game however can’t reinstall as it has disappeared

Hi, I just tried to do the hike Xbox thing. Did not work either. So I have an issue with f1 2021. I also bought COD MW2 cross gen bundle, this is also not working as when I downloaded it, it was stuck on checking for updates.

Thanks
  5. ngocphi Win User

help with denial of refund

If you look at your account.Microsoft.com it would probably be the charge for the cross gen mw2

HOWEVEr if you are trying to refund the mw 2 cross gen then no as mentioned you played it

Mw2 vault edition. Is a upgrade to the base game not a replacement

You wouldve had to buy the cross gen to play vault edition

I don't think you realize what you bought

When you buy the vault edition you MUST have the base game to play it

The vault edition code only gives you the additional dlc NOT THE game
  6. RebbeccaWatson-slack Win User

Cold War Xbox series s

It shows I own the game and even though I own the cross gen I’ve bought the cross gen upgrade to but it still asks me to purchase it .
Thema:

I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

1. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross... - Similar Threads - bought cross gen

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  4. I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the cross grn edition by accident meant...: I already bought cod mw3 vault edition but I mistakenly bought the mw3 cross gen edition by mistake meant to gift it to a friend how do I get a refund back? 159766a1-1b96-4f09-ad84-7a25342a7327
  5. I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series...: I just bought two copies of this game one for me and One for my son. I can’t believe they are not CLEARLY marked, can anything be done in this case? 08d2e3a1-79ca-4318-b770-647699477c18
  6. bought vanguard cross gen digital and its not going into my library to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought vanguard cross gen digital and its not going into my library to download: good day just bought vanguard cross gen today and after payment the game automatically download but today it did not. Its says we having trouble getting your stuff check back in a little bit. My...
  7. I bought COD Black Ops cross bundle but I cannot play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought COD Black Ops cross bundle but I cannot play: I bought on december version cross bundle of COD Black Ops. I paid 74.99 euros. Now I have error message that my trial is finished and I need to pay more for play. I contacted Activision and they...
  8. So i bought the cold war Cross gen UPGRADE on my Series S for £4.99 BUT...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i bought the cold war Cross gen UPGRADE on my Series S for £4.99 BUT...: I've looked everywhere but cant seem to find anyone with the same issue. The standard edition is attached to my xbox series s through making it my brother's home console. pretty standard stuff. i...
  9. I bought the new BO Cold War Cross-Gen on the Xbox, and want to build a PC Later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new BO Cold War Cross-Gen on the Xbox, and want to build a PC Later.: So I bought the new Black ops Cold War Cross-Gen on the xbox one, and want to build a PC in the future. IK I have to buy it again via Battlenet, but my question is, Can I still keep my data saved?...
  10. [Xbox One S] Bought Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle and Now It's Asking Me to Buy It Again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox One S] Bought Cold War Cross-Gen Bundle and Now It's Asking Me to Buy It Again: I preordered cold war a couple months ago and I got to play the beta and launch up until last night, that's when it started asking me to repurchase the game even though I preordered it and got to...