I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

Discus and support I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AxoSeal, Apr 12, 2024.

1. /u/AxoSeal
    /u/AxoSeal Guest

I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my account, but it didn't work. The game still requires me to pay to play even when I have already purchased it. Here is the website where I bought it from: https://www.xbox.com/pt-BR/games/store/psychonauts/C5HHPG1TXDNG

submitted by /u/AxoSeal
    [link] [comments]

/u/AxoSeal, Apr 12, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: