I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...

Discus and support I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the minecraft windows and just says error and in the store it says retry... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Zheng2, Nov 9, 2023.

1. I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...

I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the minecraft windows and just says error and in the store it says retry It wont let me download minecraft windows in the launcher and when i try to download the edition through it just wont work java works but the windows minecraft and my access to bedrock doesnt work

:)

Daniel Zheng2, Nov 9, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Java and bedrock edition

Can I get Minecraft: Java Edition for free if I bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and i linked the Microsoft account?
    No. The java and bedrock edition are completely separate from eachother so if you want the java edition you will have to purchase it

Source: me. Its what i had to do.
  3. Corpular Win User

i need to buy minecraft again after downgrading to windows 10

i play bedrock and java edition launcher wont update other people been getting same glitch and on bedrock i tried to use microsoft store
  4. Des K Win User

Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition.

Hi! I just saw this and have been having issues getting the Java account. I have bedrock on this account for pc but still no Java. It says i can "Play" java but then it wont let me. Will i be able to get java since i already have bedrock? Im confused why it wont let me play or create a profile.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I bought Minecraft Java edition for windows 10 from Microsoft Store but library it is showing that you don't have any game purchase .

I appreciate you letting me know. On Microsoft Store, the only bundle that includes Java Edition is Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC, I would like to clarify, is that the game version that you purchased?
  6. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

No, you just sent me link to download Minecraft: Java Edition, but i have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Edition) from Microsoft Store.
Thema:

I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the...

1. I bought the bedrock and java edition in microsoft but it wont let me download the... - Similar Threads - bought bedrock java

2. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  3. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  4. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  5. I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought mincraft java and bedrock edition but i cant see bedrock edition: I spent 2799isk today on 26.12.2023 i wanted to play with my friends but i dont have bedrock edtition what can i do now bf0c443b-8c68-49f9-9b48-315b3d869dcc
  6. Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i access java if i bought java and bedrock?: Hi everyone I bought java and bedrock edition for minecraft but i can only access bedrock, i went to the java section but it only says buy, not play, i also checked my transaction history and it...
  7. Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are not showing that I have them bought.: Hi, I originally downloaded and created a Microsoft account for the Nintendo switch version of the game approximately a year ago. Recently, I got a computer and remembered that the java version of...
  8. Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java but can Only Play Bedrock?: So I bought both Minecraft Bedrock and Java and can only play Bedrock. I paid for both but it won't let me play Java. Is there any way to be able to play both without paying again? I don't have...
  9. I bought Java and Bedrock edition together but I cannot play Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Java and Bedrock edition together but I cannot play Java: Hi there, I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock together, but I am unable to play Java edition - it only allows me to play the demo version. The money has been deducted from my bank account but I...
  10. i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher,...: i bought the mincraft java and bedrock edition for pc but i only have the Java launcher, How can i get the bedrcok launcher to play in bedrock to in my mac? 30ef0bcd-acab-4c63-9b17-0a5efa6f6874